Members Forums Videos Photos Sounds Events
  •  

Quote25.04.2011 21:290 people like thisLike

lets post short stories here....

Girl and guy were speeding over 100 kmph down the road on a motorcycle.

This is the conversation they had...

Girl: Slow down. I'm scared.

Guy: No this is fun!

Girl: No it's not. Please, we're going too fast!

Guy: Then tell me you love me and I will slow down.

Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down!

Guy: Now give me a BIG hug.

*Girl hugs him*

Guy: Can you take my helmet off and put it on? Its bugging me.

In the paper the next day: A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two ppl were in the accident, but only one survived.

The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his breaks went out, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him and felt her hug one last time, then had her wear his helmet so that she would live even though it meant that he would die.

Love is not selfish,

Love is not being happy;

It is to make happy to whom you love,

even if you are unhappy with it.

like my page on facebook http://www.facebook.com/mazzaalehasau
Quote25.04.2011 21:331 people like thisLike

Sacrifice is the greatest form of love.

-Borat.

Quote25.04.2011 22:170 people like thisLike

From the very beginning, girl's family objected strongly on her dating this
guy, saying that it has got to do with family background, & that the girl
will have to suffer for the rest of her life if she were to be with him.

Due to family's pressure, the couple quarreled very often. Though the girl
loved the guy deeply, she always asked him: "How deep is your love for me?"

As the guy is not good with his words, this often caused the girl to be very
upset. With that & the family's pressure, the gal often vents her anger on
him. As for him... he only endured it in silence.

After a couple of years, the guy finally graduated & decided to further his
studies overseas. Before leaving, he proposed to the gal: "I'm not very good
with words. But all I know is that I love you. If you allow me, I will take
care of you for the rest of my life. As for your family, I'll try my best to
talk them  around. Will you marry me?"

The girl agreed, & with the guy's determination, the family finally gave in
& agreed to let them get married. So before he left, they got engaged.

The gal went out to the working society, whereas the guy was overseas,
continuing his studies. They sent their love through emails & phone calls.
Though it was hard, but both never thought of giving up.

One day, while the gal was on her way to work, she was knocked down by a car
that lost control. When she woke up, she saw her parents beside her bed. She
realized that she was badly injured. Seeing her mum cry, she wanted to
comfort her. But she realized that all that could come out of her mouth was
just a sigh. She had lost her voice....

The doctor says that the impact on her brain has caused her to lose her
voice. Listening to her parents' comfort, but with nothing coming out from
her, she broke down. During the stay in hospital, besides silent cry, it's
still just silent cry that accompanied her. Upon reaching home, everything
seems to be the same. Except for the ringing tone of the phone which pierced
into her heart every time it rang. She does not wish to let the guy know &
not wanting to be a burden to him, she wrote a letter to him saying that she
does not wish to wait any longer.

With that, she sent the ring back to him. In return, the guy sent millions &
millions of reply and countless phone calls. all the gal could do besides
crying is still crying.... The parents decided to move away, hoping that she
could eventually forget everything & be happy.

With a new environment, the gal learnt sign language & started a new life.

Telling herself everyday that she must forget the guy. One day, her friend
came & told her that he's back. She asked her friend not to let him know
what happened to her. Since then, there wasn't anymore news of him.

A year has passed & her friend came with an envelope, containing an
invitation card for the guy's wedding. The gal was shattered. When she
opened the letter, she saw her name on it instead. When she was about to ask
her friend what was going on, she saw the guy standing in front of her....

He used sign language to tell her, "I've spent a year to learn sign
language. Just to let you know that I've not forgotten our promise. Let me
have the chance to be your voice. I Love You." With that, he slipped the
ring back into her finger. The gal finally smiled......

Treat every relationship as if it's the last one, then you'll know how to Give.

Treat every moment as if it's the last day, then you'll know how to Treasure.

Treasure what you have right now, or else you may regret one day... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Understand the tree of life;
Don't simply stand under it"

Quote26.04.2011 05:460 people like thisLike

There was a man who made a living selling balloons at a fair. He had all colors of balloons, including red, yellow, blue, and green. Whenever business was slow, he would release a helium-filled balloon into the air and when the children saw it go up, they all wanted to buy one. They would come up to him, buy a balloon, and his sales would go up again. He continued this process all day. One day, he felt someone tugging at his jacket. He turned around and saw a little boy who asked, "If you release a black balloon, would that also fly?" Moved by the boy's concern, the man replied with empathy, "Son, it is not the color of the balloon, it is what is inside that makes it go up."
Quote26.04.2011 07:210 people like thisLike

: )NICE ONE

Quote29.04.2011 12:190 people like thisLike

Once upon a time ... There was a rich King who had 4 wives.    He loved the 4th wife the most and adorned her with rich robes and treated her to the finest of delicacies. He gave her nothing but the best. He also loved the 3rd wife very much and was always showing her off to neighboring kingdoms. However, he feared that one day she would leave him for another. He also loved his 2nd wife. She was his confidante and was always kind, considerate and patient with him. Whenever the King faced a problem, he could confide in her to help him get through the difficult times. The King's 1st wife was a very loyal partner and had made great contributions in maintaining his wealth and kingdom. However, he did not love the first wife and although she loved him deeply, he hardly took notice of her. One day, the King fell ill and he knew his time was short. He thought of his luxurious life and pondered, "I now have 4 wives with me, but when I die, I'll be all alone. Thus, he asked the 4th wife, "I have loved you the most, endowed you with the finest clothing and showered great care over you. Now that I'm dying, will you follow me and keep me company?" "No way!" replied the 4th wife and she walked away without another word. Her answer cut like a sharp knife right into his heart. The sad King then asked the 3rd wife, "I have loved you all my life. Now that I'm dying, will you follow me and keep me company?" "No!" replied the 3rd wife. "Life is too good! When you die, I'm going to remarry!" His heart sank and turned cold. He then asked the 2nd wife, "I have always turned to you for help and you've always been there for me.  When I die, will you follow me and keep me company?" "I'm sorry, I can't help you out this time!" replied the 2nd wife. "At the very most, I can only send you to your grave." Her answer came like a bolt of thunder and the King was devastated. Then a voice called out: "I'll leave with you and follow you no matter where you go." The King looked up and there was his first wife. She was so skinny, she suffered from malnutrition. Greatly grieved, the King said, "I should have taken much better care of you when I had the chance!" In Truth, we all have 4 wives in our lives ... Our 4th wife is our body. No matter how much time and effort we lavish in making it look good, it'll leave us when we die. Our 3rd wife is our possessions, status and wealth. When we die, it will all go to others. Our 2nd wife is our friends. No matter how much they have been there for us, the furthest they can stay by us is up to the grave. AND And our 1st wife is our Parents , often neglected in pursuit of wealth, power and pleasures of the ego. However, our Parents are the only thing that will follow us and guide wherever we go. So Love them at ur best ..... They need and Love you most !!! You are their greatest gift
Quote05.05.2011 00:370 people like thisLike

Nice love stories. Lets have them coming..... Intresting to read...

Quote05.05.2011 08:520 people like thisLike

A true story by Josh and Karen Zarandona

Brenda was a young woman who was invited to go rock climbing. Although she was scared to death, she went with her group to a tremendous granite cliff. In spite of her fear, she put on the gear, took a hold on the rope, and started up the face of that rock. Well, she got to a ledge where she could take a breather. As she was hanging on there, the safety rope snapped against Brenda's eye and knocked out her contact lens.

Well, here she is on a rock ledge, with hundreds of feet below her and hundreds of feet above her. Of course, she looked and looked and looked, hoping it had landed on the ledge, but it just wasn't there. Here she was, far from home, her sight now blurry. She was desperate and began to get upset, so she prayed to the Lord to help her to find it.

When she got to the top, a friend examined her eye and her clothing for the lens, but there was no contact lens to be found. She sat down, despondent, with the rest of the party, waiting for the rest of them to make it up the face of the cliff. She looked out across range after range of mountains, thinking of that Bible verse that says, "The eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth." She thought, "Lord, You can see all these mountains. You know every stone and leaf, and You know exactly where my contact lens is. Please help me."

Finally, they walked down the trail to the bottom. At the bottom there was a new party of climbers just starting up the face of the cliff. One of them shouted out, "Hey, you guys, anybody lose a contact lens?"

Well, that would be startling enough, but you know why the climber saw it? An ant was moving slowly across the face of the rock, carrying it!

Brenda told me that her father is a cartoonist. When she told him the incredible story of the ant, the prayer, and the contact lens, he drew a picture of an ant lugging that contact lens with the words, "Lord, I don't know why You want me to carry this thing. I can't eat it, and it's awfully heavy. But if this is what You want me to do, I'll carry it for You."

At the risk of being accused of being fatalistic, I think it would probably do some of us good to occasionally say, "God, I don't know why you want me to carry this load. I can see no good in it and it's awfully heavy. But, if you want me to carry it, I will."

"God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called"

Quote05.05.2011 09:380 people like thisLike

There was a man who made a living selling balloons at a fair. He had all colors of balloons, including red, yellow, blue, and green. Whenever business was slow, he would release a helium-filled balloon into the air and when the children saw it go up, they all wanted to buy one. They would come up to him, buy a balloon, and his sales would go up again. He continued this process all day. One day, he felt someone tugging at his jacket. He turned around and saw a little boy who asked, "If you release a black balloon, would that also fly?" Moved by the boy's concern, the man replied with empathy, "Son, it is not the color of the balloon, it is what is inside that makes it go up."

I like this story and the moral is so true.

I have delved into entrepreneurial ventures and have met quite a variety of people.
One thing I have learned is that there is no way to tell how successful a person is by his/her outer appearance.

Quote07.05.2011 20:440 people like thisLike

SHORTEST STORY

A LINE TURNED INTO THE DOT

:)))

Pink Floyd For Eternity!!!
Quote09.05.2011 06:030 people like thisLike

One cold evening during the holiday season, a little boy about six or seven was standing out in front of a store window. The little child had no shoes on and his clothes were mere rags. A young woman passing by saw the little boy and could read the longing in his pale blue eyes. She took the child by the hand and led him into the store. There she bought him new shoes and a complete suit of warm clothing.

They came back outside into the street and the woman said to the child, “Now you can go home and have a very happy holiday.”

The little boy looked up at her and asked, “are you God, Ma’am?”

She smiled down at him and replied, “No son, I’m just one of His children.”

The little boy then said, “I knew you had to be some relation.”

Quote10.05.2011 12:091 people like thisLike

A woman came home from work late, tired and irritated, to find her 5-year old son waiting for her
at the door.

SON: 'Mummy, may I ask you a question?'

MUM: 'Yeah sure, what it is?' replied the woman.

SON: 'Mummy, how much do you make an hour?'

MUM: 'That's none of your business. Why do you ask such a thing?' the woman said angrily.

SON: 'I just want to know. Please tell me, how much do you make an hour?'

MUM: 'If you must know, I make $20 an hour.'

SON: 'Oh,' the little boy replied, with his head down.

SON: "Mummy, may I please borrow $5?"

The mother was furious, 'If the only reason you asked that is so you can borrow some money to buy a silly toy or some other nonsense, then you march yourself straight to your room and go to bed. Think about why you are being so selfish. I don't work hard everyday for such childish frivolities.'

The little boy quietly went to his room and shut
the door..

The woman sat down and started to get even angrier about the little boy's questions. How dare he ask such questions only to get some money?

After about an hour or so, the woman had calmed down, and started to think:

Maybe there was something he really needed to buy with that $5 and he really didn't ask for money very often.The woman went to the door of the little boy's room and opened the door.

'Are you asleep, son?' She asked.

'No Mummy, I'm awake,' replied the boy.

'I've been thinking, maybe I was too hard on you earlier' said the woman. 'It's been a long day and I took out my aggravation on you. Here's the $5 you asked for.'

The little boy sat straight up, smiling. 'Oh, thank you Mummy!' he yelled. Then, reaching under his pillow he pulled out some crumpled up bills.

The woman saw that the boy already had money, started to get angry again.

The little boy slowly counted out his money, and then looked up at his mother.

'Why do you want more money if you already have some?' the mother grumbled.

'Because I didn't have enough, but now I do,' the little boy replied.

'Mummy, I have $20 now. Can I buy an hour of your time? Please come home early tomorrow.
I would like to have dinner with you.'

The mother was crushed. She put her arms around her little son, and she begged for his forgiveness.

It's just a short reminder to all of you working so hard in life. We should not let time slip through our fingers without having spent some time with those who really matter to us, those close to our hearts. Do remember to share that $20 worth of your time with someone you love.

If we die tomorrow, the company that we are working for could easily replace us in a matter of hours. But the family & friends we leave behind will feel the loss for the rest of their lives

Quote10.05.2011 12:110 people like thisLike

A husband wakes up at home with a huge hangover.
He forces himself to open his eyes, and the first thing he sees
is a couple of aspirins and a glass of water on the side table.
He sits down and sees his clothing in front of him, all clean and
pressed. He looks around the room and sees that
it is in perfect order, spotless, clean. So is the rest of the house.
He takes the aspirins and notices a note on the table.
"Honey, breakfast is on the table, I left early to go grocery shopping..
Love You!"

Totally shocked with the note , he goes to the kitchen and
sure enough there is a hot breakfast and the morning newspaper.
His son is also at the table, eating. He asks, "Son, what happened last
night?"
His son says, "Well, you came home around 3 AM, drunk and delirious.
Broke some crockery, puked in the hall, and gave yourself a black eye
when you stumbled into the door". Confused, the man asks,
"So, why is everything in order and so clean, and
breakfast is on the table waiting for me?
I should expect a big quarrel with her!"
His son replies, "Oh, that! Mom dragged you to the bedroom,
and when she tried to take your clothes n shoes off,
you said,
"LADY LEAVE ME ALONE! I'M MARRIED!"

Moral
Self-induced hangover - $ 400.00
Broken crockery - $ 800.00
Breakfast - $ 10.00
Saying the Right Thing While Drunk - "PRICELESS "

There are truly some things that both money and Mastercard

Quote10.05.2011 20:410 people like thisLike

Awesome .. Keep posting prakas
Quote11.05.2011 08:000 people like thisLike

tnx mama

Quote11.05.2011 08:070 people like thisLike

Piya married Hitesh this day. At the end of the wedding party, Piya's mother gave her a newly opened bank saving passbook With Rs.1000 deposit amount.

Mother: Piya, take this passbook. Keep it as a record of your marriage life. When there's something happy and memorable happened in your new life, put some money in. Write down what it's about next to the line. The more memorable the event is, the more money you can put in. I've done the first one for you today. Do the others with Hitesh. When you look back after years, you can know how much happiness you've had.'

Piya shared this with Hitesh when getting home. They both thought it was a great idea and were anxious to know when the second deposit can be made.

This was what they did after certain time:

- 7 Feb: Rs.100, first birthday celebration for Hitesh after marriage

- 1 Mar: Rs.300, salary raise for Piya

- 20 Mar: Rs.200, vacation trip to Bali

- 15 Apr: Rs.2000, Piya got pregnant

- 1 Jun: Rs.1000, Hitesh got promoted

.... and so on...

However, after years, they started fighting and arguing for trivial things. They didn't talk much. They regretted that they had married the most nasty people in the world.... no more love... One day Piya talked to her Mother: 'Mom, we can't stand it anymore.

We agree to divorce.
I can't imagine how I decided to marry this guy!!!'

Mother: 'Sure, girl, that's no big deal. Just do whatever you want if you really can't stand it. But before that, do one thing first. Remember the saving passbook I gave you on your wedding day? Take out all money and spend it first. You shouldn't keep any record of such a poor marriage.'

Piya thought it was true. So she went to the bank, waiting at the queue and planning to cancel the account. While she was waiting, she took a look at the passbook record. She looked, and looked, and looked. Then the memory of all the previous joy and happiness just came up her mind. Her eyes were then filled with tears. She left and went home. When she was home, she handed the passbook to Hitesh, asked him to spend the money before getting divorce.

The next day, Hitesh gave the passbook back to Piya.

She found a new deposit of Rs.5000. And a line next to the record:
'This is the day I notice how much I've loved you thru out all these years. How much happiness you've brought me.'

They hugged and cried, putting the passbook back to the safe.
"Life is about correcting mistakes."

Quote11.05.2011 09:450 people like thisLike

Caller: Hello, can I speak to Annie Wan?

Operator: Yes, you can speak to me..

Caller: No, I want to speak to Annie Wan!

Operator: Yes I understand you want to speak to anyone. You can speak to me.. Who is this?

Caller: I’m Sam Wan .. And I need to talk to Annie Wan! It’s urgent.

Operator: I know you are someone and you want to talk to anyone ! But what’s this urgent matter about?

Caller: Well… just tell my sister Annie Wan that our brother Noe Wan 
was involved in an accident. 
Noe Wan got injured and now Noe Wan is being sent to the hospital. 
Right now, Avery Wan is on his way to the hospital.

Operator: Look, if no one was injured and no one was sent to the 
hospital, then the accident isn’t 
an urgent matter! You may find this hilarious but I don’t have time for 
this!

Caller: You are so rude! Who are you?

Operator: I’m Saw Ree ..

Caller: Yes! You should be sorry . Now give me your name!!

Operator: That’s what I said. I’m Saw Ree ..

Caller: Oh …..God…. …

From – 
Good Wan!

Quote11.05.2011 10:480 people like thisLike

Equation 1

Human = eat + sleep + work + enjoy

Donkey = eat + sleep

Therefore: Human = Donkey + Work + enjoy

Therefore: Human-enjoy = Donkey + Work

In other words, A Human that doesn't know how to enjoy = Donkey that works.

++++++++++++ +++++++++ +++++++++ +++++++++ +++++++++ ++ ++

Equation 2

Man = eat + sleep + earn money

Donkey = eat + sleep

Therefore: Man = Donkey + earn money

Therefore: Man-earn money = Donkey

In other words Man who doesn't earn money = Donkey

++++++++++++ +++++++++ +++++++++ +++++++++ +++++++++ +

Equation 3

Woman= eat + sleep + spend

Donkey = eat + sleep

Therefore: Woman = Donkey + spend

Therefore: Woman - spend = Donkey

In other words, Woman who doesn't spend = Donkey

++++++++++++ +++++++++ +++++++++ +++++++++ +++++++++ +

To Conclude:

From Equation 2 and Equation 3

Man who doesn't earn money = Woman who doesn't spend

So Man earns money not to let woman become a donkey! And a woman spends not to let the man become a donkey!

So, We have:

Man + Woman = Donkey + earn money + Donkey + Spend money

Therefore from postulates 1 and 2, we can conclude

Man + Woman = 2 Donkeys that live happily together!
Quote12.05.2011 10:390 people like thisLike

When the boy was returning after his marriage, he found his wife holding a small packet.

The boy asked, "What's there in that packet?"
Wife replied,"Darling, this is the secret of my life. Please never open it or ask me about it further... Otherwise our marriage will be in trouble."

The couple spent their days happily. But the boy was very keen to know what was there in that packet.
After some days, the boy again asked, "Darling, after marrying you, i got the woman of my dreams... But tell me what that packet is. It will never affect our relationship, as i love you more than my life."
But the wife only said,"I also love you more than my life. That's why I'm telling you not to ask about that."

After some days, the wife goes to her own home and forgets to take the packet with her.
The boy couldn't control himself and opens that packet!!!

He was shocked to see that there was 30 rupees and 2 wheat grains in that packet.
The boy couldn't understand what it was and how it could affect their marriage life.

When his wife returned, he burst into laughter and said, "Darling, what is this. How could this affect our relationship. Whatever it may be, you have to tell me the secret."

The wife replied,"That's not good. But if you really want to know the secret, then here it is...."
"Before marriage, each time I made love with any guy, i put a wheat grain in that packet, to realise that I have done a mistake."

The boy saw those two wheat grains, and after waiting for 2 minutes, he said 
"Its ok. Everybody makes mistakes. I still love you, because you told me the truth.
But what is that Rs. 30/- for??? "

The wife replied, and the boy fainted...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

The wife replied, "I have sold 6kgs of wheat at a rate of Rs.5/- per kg........ !!!!!!!!"

Quote12.05.2011 10:400 people like thisLike

SurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprised

Quote12.05.2011 11:530 people like thisLike

THE LIFE CHANGING SCHOOL ASSIGNMENT

One day Maths teacher asked her students to list the names of all the other students in the room on a sheet of paper, leaving a space between each name.

Then she told them to think of the nicest thing they could say about each of their classmates and write it down.

It took the remainder of the class period to finish their assignment, and as the students left the room, each one handed in the papers.

That Saturday, the teacher wrote down the name of each student on a separate sheet of paper, and listed what everyone else had said about that individual.

On Monday she gave each student his or her list. Before long, the entire class was smiling. 'Really?' she heard whispered. 'I never knew that I meant anything to anyone!' and, 'I didn't know others liked me so much,' were most of the comments.

No one ever mentioned those papers in class again. She never knew if they discussed them after class or with their parents, but it didn't matter. The exercise had accomplished its purpose. The students were happy with themselves and one another. That group of students moved on.

Several years later, one of the students was killed in the Kargil war and his teacher attended the funeral of that special student. She had never attended Funeral of a serviceman before. He looked so handsome, so mature.

The place was packed with his friends. One by one those who loved him took a last walk. The teacher was the last one to bless.

As she stood there, one of the soldiers who acted as pallbearer came up to her. 'Were you Sanjay's math teacher?' he asked. She nodded: 'yes.' Then he said: 'Sanjay talked about you a lot.'

After the funeral, most of Sanjay's former classmates were there. Sanjay's mother and father were there, obviously waiting to speak with his teacher.

'We want to show you something,' his father said, taking a wallet out of his pocket 'They found this on Sanjay when he was killed. We thought you might recognize it.'

Opening the billfold, he carefully removed two worn pieces of notebook paper that had obviously been taped, folded and refolded many times. The teacher knew without looking that the papers were the ones on which she had listed all the good things each of Sanjay's classmates had said about him.

'Thank you so much for doing that,' Sanjay's mother said. 'As you can see, Sanjay treasured it.'

All of Sanjay's former classmates started to gather around. Arjun smiled rather sheepishly and said, 'I still have my list. It's in the top drawer of my desk at home.'

Prithwiraj's wife said, ' Prithwiraj asked me to put his in our wedding album.'

'I have mine too,' Rashmi said. 'It's in my diary'

Then Deepali, another classmate, reached into her pocketbook, took out her wallet and showed her worn and frazzled list to the group. 'I carry this with me at all times,' Deepali said and without batting an eyelash, she continued: 'I think we all saved our lists'

That's when the teacher finally sat down and cried. She cried for Sanjay and for all his friends who would never see him again.

The density of people in society is so thick that we forget that life will end one day. And we don't know when that one day will be.

So please, tell the people you love and care for, that they are special and important.

Tell them, before it is too late.

-Nithya Shanti

To Be Or Not To Be..... hmmmm!!!
Quote12.05.2011 11:570 people like thisLike

The ICE-CREAM Story

In the days when an ice cream sundae cost much less, a 10 year old boy entered a hotel coffee shop and sat at a table. A waitress put a glass of water in front of him.

"How much is an ice cream sundae?"

"Fifty cents," replied the waitress.

223483_10150165473527251_43182807250_709

The little boy pulled his hand out of his pocket and studied the number of coins in it.

"How much is a dish of plain ice cream?" he inquired.

Some people were now waiting for a table and the waitress was a bit impatient.

"Thirty-five cents," she said brusquely.

The little boy again counted the coins.

"I'll have the plain ice cream," he said.

215308_10150165473627251_43182807250_709

The waitress brought the ice cream, put the bill on the table and walked away. The boy finished the ice cream, paid the cashier and departed.

When the waitress came back, she began wiping down the table and then swallowed hard at what she saw.

There, placed neatly beside the empty dish, were two nickels and five pennies - her tip.

-Nithya Shanti

Quote12.05.2011 13:210 people like thisLike

A boy and a girl were lovers. One day boy died because of bike accident. Every one of his loved ones, relatives, friends and family came to his funeral.

The boy's soul looked from heaven down at his funeral. He didn't see his girlfriend and was sad. He started crying and shouted saying: "OH selfish girl!! You promised that you'd never leave me and you didn't even come to my funeral!!" Then immediately he heard someone crying and the voice said: "Oh how cruel you are! You see that she isn't at your funeral but you couldn't see the dead body of the girl right beside your body." The boy was shocked when he saw his girlfriend's soul behind him.

The girl had killed herself so that she could be with him in heaven as well.

Quote12.05.2011 20:300 people like thisLike

so touchy, Sumit

Quote12.05.2011 20:410 people like thisLike

Father: I want you to marry a girl of my choice
Son: 'I will choose my own bride!'
Father: 'But the girl is Bill Gates's daughter.'
Son: 'Well, in that case...ok'

Next Day Father approaches Bill Gates.
Father: 'I have a husband for your daughter.'
Bill Gates: 'But my daughter is too young to marry!'
Father: 'But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank.'
Bill Gates: 'Ah, in that case...ok'

Finally Father goes to see the president of the World Bank.
Father: 'I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president.'
President: 'But I already have more vice- presidents than I need!'
Father: 'But this young man is Bill Gates's son-in-law.'
President: 'Ah, in that case...ok'

This is how business is done!!

Moral: Even If you have nothing, You can get Anything.. But your
attitude should be +ve...

Have a Good Day

Quote12.05.2011 21:080 people like thisLike

keep posting guys...loving it.....

Quote12.05.2011 21:230 people like thisLike

A boy and a girl were lovers. One day boy died because of bike accident. Every one of his loved ones, relatives, friends and family came to his funeral.

The boy's soul looked from heaven down at his funeral. He didn't see his girlfriend and was sad. He started crying and shouted saying: "OH selfish girl!! You promised that you'd never leave me and you didn't even come to my funeral!!" Then immediately he heard someone crying and the voice said: "Oh how cruel you are! You see that she isn't at your funeral but you couldn't see the dead body of the girl right beside your body." The boy was shocked when he saw his girlfriend's soul behind him.

Very Tochy !!!!!!!!!!!!! loved it......... :)

- Eyens
Quote12.05.2011 21:310 people like thisLike

The old motor!!!

The marriage of an 80 year old man and a 20 year old woman was the talk of the town. After being married a  year, the couple went to the hospital for the birth of their first child.

The attending nurse came out of the delivery room to congratulate the old gentleman and said, 'This is amazing. How do you do it at your age?'

The old man grinned and said, 'You got to keep the old motor running.'

The following  year, the couple returned to the hospital for the birth of their second child.

The same nurse  was attending the delivery and  again went out to congratulate the old gentleman. She said, 'Sir, you are something! How do you manage it?'

The old man grinned and said, 'You gotta keep the old motor running.'

A year later, the couple returned to the hospital for the birth of their third child.

The same nurse was there for this birth also and, after the delivery, she once again approached the old gentleman, smiled, and said, 'Well, you surely are something awesome!

How do you do it?'

The old man replied, 'It's like I've told you before, you gotta keep the old motor running.'

The nurse, still smiling, patted him on the back and said:

Well, I guess  it's time to change the oil. This one is black !

Quote13.05.2011 08:360 people like thisLike

A group of alumni, highly established in their careers, got
together to visit their old university lecturer.
Conversation soon turned into complaints about stress in
work and life.

Offering his guests coffee, the lecturer went to the kitchen
and returned with a large pot of coffee and an assortment of
cups: porcelain, plastic,glass, some plain-looking and some
expensive and exquisite, telling them to help themselves to
hot coffee.

When all the students had a cup of coffee in hand, the
lecturer said:
"If you noticed, all the nice-looking, expensive cups were
taken up, leaving behind the plain and cheap ones.

While it is but normal for you to want only the best for
yourselves, that is the source of your problems and stress.

What all of you really wanted was coffee, not the cup, but
you consciously went for the better cups and are eyeing each
other's cups."

"Now, if Life is coffee, then the jobs, money and position
in society are the cups. They are just tools to hold and
contain Life, but the quality of Life doesn't change."
"Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to
enjoy the coffee in it."

So please , don't let the cups drive you...enjoy the coffee.

Quote13.05.2011 22:320 people like thisLike

GOD MAKE ME A TV !

A teacher from Primary School asks her students to write a essay about what they would like God to do for them... At the end of the day, while marking the essays,she read one that made her very emotional.

Her husband, who had just walked in, saw her crying and asked her:- 'What happened?'

She answered- 'Read this. It is one of my students' essay.'

'Oh God, tonight I ask you something very special :
Make me into a television. I want to take its place and live like the TV in my house.
Have my own special place, And have my family around ME.
To be taken seriously when I talk....
I want to be the centre of attention and be heard without interruptions or questions.
I want to receive the same special care that theTV receives even when it is not working.
Have the company of my dad when he arrives home from work, even when he is tired.
And I want my mom to want me when she is sad and upset, instead of ignoring me...
And... I want my brothers to fight to be with me...
I want to feel that family just leaves everything aside, every now and then, just to spend some time with me.
And last but not least, ensure that I can make them all happy and entertain them...
Lord I don't ask you for much... I just want to live like a TV.'

At that moment the husband said :- 'My God, poor kid. What horrible parents!'

The wife looked up at him and said:- 'That essay is our son's !!!

Quote15.05.2011 03:410 people like thisLike

We are all part of a very impatient generation and we prefer to read quick short paragraphs.

But I must say most of these stories are amazingly good.

Quote17.05.2011 00:320 people like thisLike

A German, A Pakistani and a Nepali got arrested consuming alcohol which is a severe offence in Saudi Arabia , so for the terrible crime they are all sentenced 20 lashes each of the whip. 

As they were preparing for their punishment, the Sheikh announced: 
'It's my first wife's birthday today, and she has asked me to allow each of you one wish before your whipping.' 

The German was first in line; he thought for a while and then said: 
'Please tie a pillow to my back.' 

This was done, but the pillow only lasted 10 lashes & the German had to be carried away bleeding and crying with pain. 

The Pakistani was next up. After watching the German in horror he said smugly: 'Please fix two pillows to my back.' 

But even two pillows could only take 15 lashes & the Pakistani was also led away whimpering loudly. 

The Nepali was the last one up, but before he could say anything, the Sheikh turned to him and said: 

'You are from a most beautiful part of the world and your culture is one of the finest in the world. For this, you may have two wishes!' 

'Thank you, your Most Royal and Merciful Highness,' the Nepali  replied. 

'In recognition of your kindness, my first wish is that you give me not 20, but 100 lashes.' 

'Not only are you an honorable, handsome and powerful man, you are also very brave.' the Sheikh said with an admiring look on his face. 

'If 100 lashes is what you desire, then so be it. And what is your second wish?' the Sheikh asked. 

The Nepali smiled and said, 'Tie the INDIAN to my back'

Quote17.05.2011 00:350 people like thisLike

A man is getting into the shower just as his wife is finishing up her Shower when the doorbell rings. After a few seconds of arguing over which one should go and answer the doorbell, the wife gives up, quickly wraps herself up in a towel and runs downstairs. When she opens the door, there stands Bob, the next door neighbour. Before she says a word, Bob says, "I'll give you 800 dollars to drop that towel that you have on."
After thinking for a moment, the woman drops her towel and stands naked in front of Bob.

After a few seconds, Bob hands her 800 dollars and leaves.
Confused, but excited about her good fortune, the woman wraps back up in the towel and goes back upstairs. When she gets back to the bathroom, her husband asks from the shower "Who was that?" "It was Bob the next door neighbour," she replies.

"Great," the husband says, "did he say anything about the 800 dollars he owes me?"

MORAL OF THE STORY:

If you share critical information pertaining to credit and risk, in Time with your stakeholders, you may be in a position to prevent avoidable exposure.

Quote18.05.2011 08:550 people like thisLike

A soldier who was finally coming home after having fought in Vietnam. He called his parents from San Francisco.

"Mom and Dad, I'm coming home, but I've got a favor to ask. I have a friend I'd like to bring with me."

"Sure," they replied, "we'd love to meet him."

"There's something you should know," the son continued. "He was hurt pretty badly in the fighting. He stepped on a land mine and lost an arm and a leg. He has nowhere else to go, and I want him to come live with us."

"I'm sorry to hear that, son. Maybe we can help him find somewhere to live."

No, Mom and Dad, I want him to live with us."

"Son," said the father, "you don't know what you're asking. Someone with such a handicap would be a terrible burden on us. We have our own lives to live, and we can't let something like this interfere with our lives. I think you should just come home and forget about this guy. He'll find a way to live on his own...

At that point, the son hung up the phone. The parents heard nothing more from him. A few days later, however, they received a call from the San Francisco police. Their son had died after falling from a building, they were told. The police believed it was suicide. The grief-stricken parents flew to San Francisco and were taken to the city morgue to identify the body of their son. They recognized him, but to their horror they also discovered something they didn't know, their son had only one arm and one leg....

Quote18.05.2011 12:280 people like thisLike

A story from Paulo Coelho's book The Alchemist:

A certain shopkeeper sent his son to learn about he secret of happiness from the wisest man in the world. The lad wandered through the desert for forty days, and finally came upon a beautiful castle, high atop a mountain. It was there that the wise man lived.

Rather than finding a saintly man, though, our hero, on entering the main room of the castle, saw a hive of activity: tradesmen came and went, people were conversing in the corners, a small orchestra was playing soft music, and there was a table covered with platters of the most delicious food in that part of the world. The wise man conversed with everyone, and the boy had to wait for two hours before it was his turn to be given the man's attention.

The wise man listened attentively to the boy's explanation of why he had come, but told him that he didn't have time just then to explain the secret of happiness. He suggested that the boy look around the palace and return in two hours.

'Meanwhile, I want to ask you to do something', said the wise man, handing the boy a teaspoon that held two drops of oil. 'As you wander around, carry this spoon with you without allowing the oil to spill.'

The boy began climbing and descending the many stairways of the palace, keeping his eyes fixed on the spoon. After two hours, he returned to the room where the wise man was.

'Well', asked the wise man, 'did you see the Persian tapestries that are hanging in my dining hall? Did you see the garden that it took the master gardener ten years to create? Did you notice the beautiful parchments in my library?'

The boy was embarrassed, and confessed that he had observed nothing. His only concern had been not to spill the oil that the wise man had entrusted to him.

'Then go back and observe the marvels of my world', said the wise man. 'You cannot trust a man if you don't know his house?'

Relieved, the boy picked up the spoon and returned to his exploration of the palace, this time observing all of the works of art on the ceilings and the walls. He saw the gardens, the mountains all around him, the beauty of the flowers, and the taste with which everything had been selected. Upon returning to the wise man, he related in detail everything he had seen.

'But where are the drops of oil I entrusted to you?' asked the wise man.

Looking down at the spoon held, the boy saw that the oil was gone.

'Well there is only one piece of advice I can give you,' said the wisest of wise men. 'The secret of happiness is  to see all the marvels of the world, and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon.

Quote19.05.2011 08:020 people like thisLike

A soldier who was finally coming home after having fought in Vietnam. He called his parents from San Francisco.

"Mom and Dad, I'm coming home, but I've got a favor to ask. I have a friend I'd like to bring with me."

"There's something you should know," the son continued. "He was hurt pretty badly in the fighting. He stepped on a land mine and lost an arm and a leg. He has nowhere else to go, and I want him to come live with us."

"Son," said the father, "you don't know what you're asking. Someone with such a handicap would be a terrible burden on us. We have our own lives to live, and we can't let something like this interfere with our lives. I think you should just come home and forget about this guy. He'll find a way to live on his own...

At that point, the son hung up the phone. The parents heard nothing more from him. A few days later, however, they received a call from the San Francisco police. Their son had died after falling from a building, they were told. The police believed it was suicide. The grief-stricken parents flew to San Francisco and were taken to the city morgue to identify the body of their son. They recognized him, but to their horror they also discovered something they didn't know, their son had only one arm and one leg....

bichara tyo babu aamako halat... so sad..

Quote20.05.2011 03:070 people like thisLike

The parents in this story are like many of us. We find it easy to love those who are good-looking or fun to have around, but we don't like people who inconvenience us or make us feel uncomfortable. We would rather stay away from people who aren't as healthy, beautiful, or smart as we are...which in actual is not good!!!!!!
Quote20.05.2011 05:370 people like thisLike

The parents in this story are like many of us. We find it easy to love those who are good-looking or fun to have around, but we don't like people who inconvenience us or make us feel uncomfortable. We would rather stay away from people who aren't as healthy, beautiful, or smart as we are...which in actual is not good!!!!!!

You are absolutely right mama..

Quote20.05.2011 06:290 people like thisLike

its waz great reading... n recall of stories....

Quote20.05.2011 06:400 people like thisLike

Some of these stories are very good. I just love them.

Here is some more short stories

A male flight attendant was stopping over at Japan. He went to a local bar where a Japanese man and woman approached him. They chatted and had a drink. The man gave him an old traditional Japanese drink. The next memory the flight attendant had, was when he woke up in a bath of ice in a hotel room with agonizing pains in his stomach. He managed to pull himself out the bath and phone the police. He told them everything he could remember, the policeman described the two people and the man said that’s what they were like. The policeman calmly told him to get back into the bath and sit there till the police and ambulance had arrived. The man’s kidneys had been removed.

A young lady is alone in her apartment. She goes to bed with her dog on the floor beside her. In the middle of the night, she is woken up by a strange sound. She is alarmed, but reaches down to the dog, who licks her hand. She is reassured and goes back to sleep. In the morning, she finds the dog hung in the shower. Where the dog slept, she picks up a note which reads ‘Humans can lick too,”

Before u ask God for what u want.... first thank god for what you have!!
Quote21.05.2011 02:440 people like thisLike

Rajiv and Nisha are flying in Nepal Airlines to Sydney for a two-week vacation to celebrate their 10th anniversary.

Suddenly Mr. Lama, the Captain announces, 'Ladies and Gentlemen, I am afraid I have some very bad news. Our engines have ceased functioning and we will attempt an emergency landing. Luckily, I see an uncharted island below us and we should be able to land on the beach. However, the odds are that we may never be rescued and will have to live on the island for the rest of our lives!'

Thanks to the skill of the flight crew, the plane lands safely on the island.

An hour later Rajiv turns to his wife and asks, 'Nisha, did we pay our Rs 5 lakh deposit cheque yet to Standard Chartered Bank?'

'No, sweetheart,' she responds.

Rajiv, still shaken from the crash landing, then asks, 'Nisha, did we pay our Himalayan Bank Master Card balance yet?'

'Oh no! I'm sorry. I forgot to send the cheque,' she says.

'One last thing, Nisha. Did you remember to send cheques for the Laxmi Bank auto loan to them this month?' he asks.

'Oh, forgive me, Rajiv,' begged Nisha. 'I didn't send that one, either.'

Rajiv grabs her and gives her the biggest hug in 10 years. Nisha pulls away and asks him, 'So, why did you hug me?'

Rajiv answers: Now I'm happy, 'They'll find us!'

Quote21.05.2011 03:580 people like thisLike

A little boy wanted Rs.500 very badly and prayed for weeks, But nothing happened. Finally he decided to write a letter to GOD requesting the Rs.500. When the postal authorities received the letter addressed to "God, India", they decided to forward it to the Finance Minister of India as a joke.

The Finance Minister was so amused, that he instructed his secretary to send the little boy Rs.200.

The Finance Minister thought this would appear to be a lot of money to a little boy, and he did not want to spoil the kid.

The little boy was delighted with Rs.200, and decided to write a thanking reply note to God, which reads:

"Dear God: Thank you very much for sending the money. However, I noticed that you sent it through the Finance Ministry in New Delhi and those donkeys deducted Rs.300 as taxes!"
Quote21.05.2011 04:050 people like thisLike

A Jobless man applied for the position of 'office boy' at Microsoft.

The HR manager interviewed him then watched him cleaning the floor as a test.

'You are employed' he said. Give me your e-mail address and I'll send you the application to fill in, as well as date when you may start.

The man replied 'But I don't have a computer, neither an email'.

'I'm sorry', said the HR manager. If you don't have an email, that means you do not exist. And who doesn't exist, cannot have the job.'

The man left with no hope at all. He didn't know what to do, with only $10 in his pocket. He then decided to go to the supermarket and buy a 10Kg tomato crate. He then sold the tomatoes in a door to door round. In less than two hours,

he succeeded to double his capital. He repeated the operation three times, and returned home with $60.

The man realized that he can survive by this way, and started to go everyday earlier, and return late. Thus, his money doubled or tripled everyday.

Shortly, he bought a cart, then a truck, and then he had his own fleet of delivery vehicles.

5 years later, the man is one of the biggest food retailers in the US. He started to plan his family's future, and decided to have a life insurance.

He called an insurance broker, and chose a protection plan. When the conversation was concluded the broker asked him his email.
The man replied,'I don't have an email.' The broker answered curiously, 'You don't have an email, and yet have succeeded to build an empire. Can you imagine what you could have been if you had an e mail?!!' The man thought for a while and replied, 'Yes, I'd be an office boy at Microsoft!'

Moral of the story

Moral 1

Internet is not the solution to your life.

Moral 2

If you don't have Internet, but work hard, you can be a millionaire.

Quote21.05.2011 05:160 people like thisLike

God created the donkey and said to him.
"You will be a donkey. You will work un-tiringly from sunrise to sunset
Carrying burdens on your back. You will eat grass, you will have no intelligence and you will live 50 years."
The donkey answered: "I will be a donkey, but to live 50 years is much. Give me only 20 years"
God granted his wish.

God created the dog and said to him:
"You will guard the house of man. You will be his best Friend. You will eat the scraps that he gives you and you will live 30 years. You will be a dog. "
The dog answered: "Sir, to live 30 years is too much, give me only15 years.
" God granted his wish

God created the monkey and said to him:
"You will be a monkey. You will swing from branch to branch doing tricks. You will be amusing and you will live 20 years. "
The monkey answered: "To live 20 years is too much, give me only 10 years."
God granted his wish.

Finally God created man and said to him:
"You will be man, the only rational creature on the face of the earth. You will use your intelligence to become master over all the animals. You will dominate the world and you will live 20 years."

Man responded:
"Sir, I will be a man but to live only 20 years is very little, give me the 30 years that the donkey refused, the 15 years that the dog did not want and the 10years the monkey refused.”
God granted man's wish

And since then, man lives 20 years as a man, marries and spends 30 years like a donkey,
working and carrying all the burdens on his back. Then when his children are grown, he lives 15 years like a dog taking care of the house and eating whatever is given to him, so that when he is old, he can retire and live 10 years like a monkey, going from house to house and from one son or daughter to another doing tricks to amuse his grandchildren.

Quote21.05.2011 05:170 people like thisLike

An Irishman had been drinking at a pub all night. The bartender finally said that the bar is closing. So the Irishman stood up to leave and fell flat on his face. He tried to stand one more time; same
result. He figured he'll crawl outside and get some fresh air and maybe that will sober him up.

Once outside, he stood up and fell on his face again. So he decided to crawl the four blocks home. When he arrived at the door he stood up and once again fell flat on his face. He crawled through the door and into his bedroom.

When he reached his bed he tried one more time to stand up. This time he managed to pull himself upright, but he quickly fell right into the bed and was sound asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

He was awakened the next morning to his mother standing over him, shouting, "SO YOU'VE BEEN DRINKING AGAIN!"

Putting on an innocent look, and intent on bluffing it out he said, "What makes you say that?"

"The pub just called; you left your wheelchair there again."

Quote21.05.2011 05:190 people like thisLike

The train has started moving. It is packed with people of all ages, mostly with the working men and women and young college guys and gals. Near the window, seated a old man with his 30 year old son. As the train moves by, the son is overwhelmed with joy as he was thrilled with the scenery outside.. " See dad, the scenery of green trees moving away is very beautiful." This behavior from a thirty year old son made the other people feel strange about him.

Every one started murmuring something or other about this son."This guy seems to be a crack…” newly married Anil whispered to his wife. Suddenly it started raining. Rain drops fell on the travelers through the opened window. The Thirty year old son, filled with joy "see dad, how beautiful the rain is .."
Anil's wife got irritated with the rain drops spoiling her new suit. Anil ,"cant you see its raining, you old man, if your son is not feeling well get him soon to a mental asylum..and don't disturb public henceforth"

The old man hesitated first and then in a low tone replied  "we are on the way back from hospital, my son got discharged today morning , he was a blind by birth, last week only he got his vision, these rain and nature are new to his eyes.. Please forgive us for the inconvenience caused..."
The things we see may be right from our perspective until we know the truth. But when we know the truth our reaction to that will hurt even us......
Quote21.05.2011 05:240 people like thisLike

A man checked into a hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an e-mail to his wife. However, he accidentally typed a wrong e-mail address, and without realizing his error, he sent the e-mail.

Meanwhile....Somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned from her husband's funeral. The widow decided to check her e-mail, expecting condolence messages from relatives and friends.

After reading the 1st message, she fainted. The widow's son rushed into the room found his mother on the floor and saw the computer screen which read:

To:

My Loving Wife

Subject: I've reached

Date: May 21, 2011

I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here; we are allowed to send e-mails to loved ones. I've just reached and have been checked in. I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you TOMORROW!

Yours

Loving Hubby.

Quote21.05.2011 05:440 people like thisLike

“बैनिको भाडा चै खै नि ?”
“यत्रो बालखको पनि भाडा लाग्छ ?” कन्डक्टरको प्रत्यूत्तरमा आमा चै ले भनिन् ।
“सिट पुगेन, छोरीलाइ काखमा राख्नुस ।” कन्डक्टरले दप्कायो ।
“खै बैनि , यता मेरो काखमा बस ।” छेवैको भुस्तिघ्रे यात्रिले मौका चुकाएन ।
“आमै, अर्काकी तरुनी छोरीलाइ काखमा बस भन्न लाज लाग्दैन ।” आमाले छोरी प्रतिको पृथक दृष्टिकोण प्रस्तुत गरिन ।

Quote22.05.2011 22:220 people like thisLike

Unfortunately the Girl Died..:(

Boy was Upset so much;
and he couldn't Stop his Tears.
...He kept on Crying Day and Night..:'(

Many People gave Sympathy,
but no Argument could Stop His Tears.

One Night He Slept and had a Dream;
He saw the Girl in Heaven with so many Girls of Her age.
He felt Relax..

But He Noticed that every Girl was in Fairy Dress;
and had a Lightened Candle in their Hands,
but his GF had a Candle which was not Lightened..!

He asked Her:
"Y Ur Candle is not Lightened?"

She said:
"Whenever I enlighten My Candle;
Ur Tears fall on it..! Please Stop Crying..

Quote23.05.2011 08:320 people like thisLike

Unfortunately the Girl Died..:(

Boy was Upset so much;
and he couldn't Stop his Tears.
...He kept on Crying Day and Night..:'(

Many People gave Sympathy,
but no Argument could Stop His Tears.

One Night He Slept and had a Dream;
He saw the Girl in Heaven with so many Girls of Her age.
He felt Relax..

But He Noticed that every Girl was in Fairy Dress;
and had a Lightened Candle in their Hands,
but his GF had a Candle which was not Lightened..!

He asked Her:
"Y Ur Candle is not Lightened?"

She said:
"Whenever I enlighten My Candle;
Ur Tears fall on it..! Please Stop Crying..

really nice one..

Quote03.06.2011 14:130 people like thisLike

Some time ago a man punished his 5-year-old daughter for wasting a roll of expensive gold wrapping paper. Money was tight and he became even more upset when the child pasted the gold paper so as to decorate a box to put under the Christmas tree. Nevertheless, the little girl brought the gift box to her father the next morning and said, “This is for you, Daddy.”

The father was embarrassed by his earlier overreaction, but his anger flared again when he found the box was empty. He spoke to her in a harsh manner, “Don’t you know, young lady, when you give someone a present there’s supposed to be something inside the package?”

The little girl looked up at him with tears in her eyes and said, “Oh, Daddy, it’s not empty – I blew kisses into it until it was full.” The father was crushed. He fell to his knees and put his arms around his little girl, and he begged her to forgive him for his unnecessary anger .

An accident took the life of this child only a short time later and it is told that the father kept that gold box by his bed for all the years of his life. And whenever he was discouraged or faced difficult problems he would open the box and take out an imaginary kiss and remember the love of the child who had put it there.

In a very real sense, each of us as human beings have been given a golden box filled with unconditional love and kisses from our children, family, friends and God. There is
no more precious possession anyone could hold.

Quote03.06.2011 14:150 people like thisLike

GIRL” AM I PRETTY?
BOY” NO
GIRL” DO U WANT TO LIVE WITH ME?
BOY” NO
GIRL”WILL U CRY IF I LEAVE U?
BOY”NO

THE GIRL GOT HURT AND STRATED TO CRY
THE BOY PULLED HER,CLOSE 2 HIM AND SAID”

U R NOT PRETTY
BUT BEAUTIFULL
I DONT WANT TO LIVE WITH U
BUT LIVE FOR U
IF U LEAVE ME…
I WONT CRY BUT DIE..

Quote03.06.2011 23:050 people like thisLike

nice story joshi...keep posting,,

Quote04.06.2011 07:300 people like thisLike

GIRL” AM I PRETTY?
BOY” NO
GIRL” DO U WANT TO LIVE WITH ME?
BOY” NO
GIRL”WILL U CRY IF I LEAVE U?
BOY”NO

THE GIRL GOT HURT AND STRATED TO CRY
THE BOY PULLED HER,CLOSE 2 HIM AND SAID”

U R NOT PRETTY
BUT BEAUTIFULL
I DONT WANT TO LIVE WITH U
BUT LIVE FOR U
IF U LEAVE ME…
I WONT CRY BUT DIE..

really nice, keep posting please..

Quote04.06.2011 09:060 people like thisLike

keep on posting..cool

Quote04.06.2011 12:300 people like thisLike

a very true love story.......

nbna
Quote04.06.2011 12:410 people like thisLike

i havnt read all de post but de 1st 2 stories really touched me......reading those stories i was nearly goin 2 cry.....i luv, luv stories.....!!

anybody on facebook..?? i guess most of u have facebook...please help me...u can help me just by 1st
Quote04.06.2011 13:160 people like thisLike

thanks mamasji. here's one more...

A GIRL WANTED A RING,BUT BOY GAVE A TEDDY BEAR INSTEAD.

IN ANGER THE GIRL THREW THE TEDDY BEAR ON THE ROAD.

THE BOY WENT TO TO TAKE IT BACK ...

BUT WAS HIT BY A COMING CAR

AND

...HE DIED.

AT HIS FUNERAL THE GIRL HUGGED THE TEDDY BEAR AND THE MACHINE IN IT SPOKE.

"WILL U MARRY ME?THE RING IS IN MY POCKET"

.................:((Cry

Quote04.06.2011 13:180 people like thisLike

There was a wife whø daily sent her

husband a rose when ever she was out.

1 day she died, still her husband received

...A Rose evryday,

he was shøcked he asked the floweriest

He told him that his wife had paid advance

for his whole life.

Sø…

Love someone such that it remains forever…
Quote06.06.2011 09:220 people like thisLike

A man wanted to buy his son a parrot as a birthday present. The next day he went to the pet shop and saw three identical parrots in a cage.

He asked the clerk, "how much for the parrot on the right?

The owner said it was Rs. 2500. "Rs. 2500", the man said.

"Well what does he do?"He knows how to use all of the functions of Microsoft Office 2000, responds the clerk. "He can do all of your spreadsheets and type all of your letters.”

"The man then asked what the second parrot cost. The clerk replied, Rs. 5000, but he not only knows Office 2000, but is an expert computer programmer.

Finally, the man inquired about the cost of the last parrot.

The clerk replied, "Rs. 10,000."

Curious as to how a bird can cost Rs. 10,000, the man asked what this bird's specialty was.

The clerk replies, "Well to be honest I haven't seen him do anything.

But the other two call him "BOSS"!!
Quote11.07.2011 01:280 people like thisLike

A poor man went for interview   for the position of "office boy" at Microsoft.

The HR manager interviewed him, then a test to clean the floor.

"You have passed", give me your e-mail address and I'll send you the application to fill, as well as when you will start the job..

The man replied " I don't have a computer, neither an email" I'm sorry,"

HR manager, "you don't have an email, that means you do not exist. And who doesn't exist, cannot have the job.Sorry i can't hire you"

The man left with no hope at all. He didn't know what to do with only Rs500 in his pocket. He then decided to go to the supermarket and buy a 10 Kg tomato.
He then sold the tomatoes in a door to door round. In less than two hours, He succeeded to double his capital. He repeated the operation three times, and returned home with Rs3000 .

The man realized that he can survive by this way, and started to go everyday earlier, and return late. Thus, his money doubled or tripled every day.
Shortly, he bought a cart, then a truck, then he had his own fleet of delivery vehicles.

5 years later, the man is one of the biggest food retailers in the Nepal. He started to plan his family's future, and decided to have a life insurance.
He called an insurance broker, and choose a protection plan. When the conversation was concluded, the broker asked him his email. The man replied, "I don't have an email ".

The broker answered curiously," you don't have an email, and yet have succeeded to build an empire. Can you imagine what you could have been if you had an email?!!"
The man thought for a while and replied, " Yes, I'd have been an office boy at Microsoft!"

MORALS OF THE STORY:
1- Internet is not the solution to your life.
2- If you don't have internet, and work hard, you can be a millionaire.
3- If you received this message through internet, you are closer to being an office boy, than a millionaire... Have a great day,

I think i should go  to sell tomatoes!!!Cool

Quote11.07.2011 03:230 people like thisLike

Some time ago a man punished his 5-year-old daughter for wasting a roll of expensive gold wrapping paper. Money was tight and he became even more upset when the child pasted the gold paper so as to decorate a box to put under the Christmas tree. Nevertheless, the little girl brought the gift box to her father the next morning and said, “This is for you, Daddy.”

The father was embarrassed by his earlier overreaction, but his anger flared again when he found the box was empty. He spoke to her in a harsh manner, “Don’t you know, young lady, when you give someone a present there’s supposed to be something inside the package?”

The little girl looked up at him with tears in her eyes and said, “Oh, Daddy, it’s not empty – I blew kisses into it until it was full.” The father was crushed. He fell to his knees and put his arms around his little girl, and he begged her to forgive him for his unnecessary anger .

An accident took the life of this child only a short time later and it is told that the father kept that gold box by his bed for all the years of his life. And whenever he was discouraged or faced difficult problems he would open the box and take out an imaginary kiss and remember the love of the child who had put it there.

In a very real sense, each of us as human beings have been given a golden box filled with unconditional love and kisses from our children, family, friends and God. There is
no more precious possession anyone could hold.

Nice one.

My Official Band RGOH Like It On Facebook.PLZ.We Need Your Support.
Quote11.07.2011 04:520 people like thisLike

gud one.. keep it guys...

Maddie
Quote12.07.2011 03:550 people like thisLike

nice outstanding love story .

Quote13.09.2011 08:420 people like thisLike

A crow was sitting on a tree, doing nothing all day. A rabbit asked him,”Can I also sit like you and do nothing all day long?” The crow answered: “Sure, why not.” So, the rabbit sat on the ground below the crow, and rested.

A fox jumped on the rabbit and ate it.

Moral of the story: To be sitting and doing nothing, you must be sitting very high up.

Quote13.09.2011 10:140 people like thisLike

i love her, she love him..:'(

sakyo story:D

"HAPPINESS" the only one thing, I missed in my LIFE!!!
Quote13.09.2011 10:210 people like thisLike

A crow was sitting on a tree, doing nothing all day. A rabbit asked him,”Can I also sit like you and do nothing all day long?” The crow answered: “Sure, why not.” So, the rabbit sat on the ground below the crow, and rested.

A fox jumped on the rabbit and ate it.

Moral of the story: To be sitting and doing nothing, you must be sitting very high up.

daami..

i'm nobody. nobody's perfect...so i guess it makes me perfect
Quote21.09.2011 23:080 people like thisLike

Once a man saw in his dream, that a lion was chasing him. The man ran to a tree, climbed on to it and sat on a branch. He looked down and saw that the lion was still there waiting for him.

The man then looked to his side where the branch he was sitting on was attached to the tree and saw that two rats were circling around and eating the branch. One rat was black and the other one was white. The branch will fall on the ground very soon.

The man then looked below again with fear and discovered that a big black snake had come and settled directly under him. The snake opened its mouth right under the man so that he will fall into it. The man then looked up to see if there was anything that he could hold on to.

He saw another branch with a honeycomb. Drops of honey were falling from it. The man wanted to taste one of the drops. So, he put his tongue out and tasted one of the falling drops of honey. The honey was amazing in taste. So, he wanted to taste another drop and then another and as a result, he got lost into the sweetness of the honey. He forgot about the two rats eating his branch away, the lion on the ground and the snake that is sitting right under him. Suddenly when the branch broke he remembered all the dangers woke up from his sleep.

The man couldn’t understand the dream,so he went to a scholar to know its meaning.

The scholar said ” The lion you saw is your death. It always chases you and goes where ever you go.

The two rats,one black and one white, are the night and the day. Black one is the night and the white one is the day. They circle around, coming one after another, to eat your time as they take you closer to death. The big black snake with a dark mouth is your grave. It’s there, just waiting for you to fall into it.

The honeycomb is this world and the sweet drops of honey are the luxuries of this world. We like to taste a little of the luxuries of this world and it’s very sweet. Then we want to taste little more and then more. Meanwhile, we get lost into it and we forget about our time, we forget about our death and we forget about our grave.”

Moral: Life is full of attractions and distractions. And death will come to us without any notice. So prepare for it well in advance so that you won’t have to regret later.

Quote29.09.2011 01:520 people like thisLike

Two butterflies love each other….one day they
were playing hide n seek at nite. girl butterfly
says ” A small game between us”. she says “who
sits on this flower earlier in the morning tomorrow,
that one loves the other most”. then the boy
butterfly says ‘OK’. next morning she was waiting frm 4′o
clock.the flower opened… she found the boy
butterfly dead inside it, because he stayed there
the previous nite itself.
thats what true love.
LOVE IS LIFE, dont miss it…….

I AM CUTE BUT PSYCHO...
Quote29.09.2011 01:560 people like thisLike

There was a husband who daily sent his wife a rose wenevr he was out.1Day he died, still his wife recvd a rose everyday. She was shocked.she asked florist. he said that her husband had paid advance for her whole life. So luv some1 such that it remains 4evr….

I AM CUTE BUT PSYCHO...
Quote30.09.2011 05:570 people like thisLike

A sweet story

1 larke ne marne k 3 mint pehle 2 msg kiye

1 GF Ko
1 dost ko

"me ja raha hun rply fast"

AUR

1st reply GF Ka aya

"tum kahan ja rahe ho,i m busy baad me milenge"

Ye sunkar use bohat dard hua

2nd msg dost ka aya

"aby kamine akela kahan ja raha hai ruk men b aata hon"

ye parhkar wo larka muskoraya or bola aaj phir pyar dosti se har gaya.

Copyright © 2014 NepalNepal.com - A community site for Nepalis and those interested in Nepal or Nepalis.