Members Forums Videos Photos Sounds Events
  •  

Why do a lot of Nepalis hate Indians?
Quote29.07.2011 12:300 people like thisLike

I just noticed a forum topic called Should NN remove tabs related to India?

A few active members on the forum think that tabs related to India should be removed.

I have seen a similar hatred towards Indians in other parts of the forum as well.

I am a Nepali but I live and work in India. I haven't seen a similar hatred by Indians towards Nepalis in India.

I am sure not every Nepali hate Indians.

So let's hear if you hate or don't hate Indians and why.

Quote29.07.2011 12:430 people like thisLike

Great question Amita and good to see you back in the forums.

Currently, I don't listen to Hindi music and I don't watch Hindi movies.

I also don't hate Indians.

Have I had probelms with Indians in the past?

Yes.

But I have had problems with some Nepalis, Chinese, Spanish and Americans.

I have actually had a big fight with a Palestenian.

But I don't hate the Palestinians or the Chinese or the Spanish.

I dislike some of the politics between India and Nepal. That's it.

Please do reply with some reasoning and not anger.

BTW, feel free to say it as you really feel.

If you hate ...say so.

If you love...say so.

If you are not sure...say so.

You are free to express your beliefs here.

Quote29.07.2011 20:260 people like thisLike

Sugauli Sandhi (treaty) was signed betn nepal and British East India Company.... the territory of Nepal also included Darjeeling, and Tista to the east, Nainital to the south-west and Kumaun, Garwal and Bashahar to the west at that time.now here there is no longer existence of that company...... However, today these areas are a part of India.......this is the reason why i hate them

Quote30.07.2011 07:380 people like thisLike

I personally don't hate GOOD Indians, or any other nationality.

However, lots of Nepali hate Indians but that doesn't mean all of us.

I have also some hate-love relation not with the Indian Peoples but with the politics India do towards Nepal. Here are some reasons

# Indian Government always says they don't harbor terrorism but they actually do when it comes to Nepal. one example from past is when Maoist were declared terrorist and international arrest warrants was issued against most of its leader, all of them are in India but Indian government did nothing.

# Indian Government always interfere a lot in Nepal. But I also blame that to our politicians as well. They always look towards them when they have some issue, like they are their Godfather or whatsoever.

Before u ask God for what u want.... first thank god for what you have!!
Quote30.07.2011 11:320 people like thisLike

I used to hate Indians a lot than anyone can...... but nowadays no offence for them.

The reasons for such feelings:

1.it was just a result of my hatred to their behavior,

2.superiority they feel as no-one is in the world,

3.dominance over Nepal and Nepalese,

4.the way some of them treat to people,

5.biasness with us,

6.moreover land encroachment in the terai regions near our territory,

7.their direct and indirect indulgence in Nepalese politics.....................

I dont think i need to describe these all in details as everyone can know and view this scenario in our context.

But due to some sort of people, we hate all the Indians who are good to us too.

They should upgrade their behavior and treat people in right manner.

Also, Land encroachment is the main problem.. Are they thinking to engulf Nepal and Nepalese?? Dont even dare to think so, we are "Bir Gorkhalis", do remember. आइलाग्ने माथि जाइलाग्छौँ ।

They should also stop to interfere in our politics, No every problem is solved by them. We are independent of any other country.

Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts...
Quote30.07.2011 13:530 people like thisLike

WO Wo... Reply to my topic... haha..

umm first of all.. yep i kind of hate indians... not everything about india.. and not every indian... india is dominating our country like nepal is their semi colony... its good as neighbour they are helping us but they are trying to control everything of our land and our nation..  a good point that breedshatred... if someone tries to control evthg about me i will certainly hate that person.... same is the case.... and    Should NN remove tabs related to India? not totally anti indian topic.. in FAQ topic of NN its clearly written

What is NN (NepalNepal.com)?

NN is a social networking site like Facebook, Hi5, MySpace and Orkut.
The focus of NN is Nepal and Nepalis worldwide.

.... yeah i like kailash kher.. i like sufi.. i like indian classical music.. i listen to them.. i watch hindi movies too.. i watch sa re ga ma lil champs.. i dont miss just dance.... i like amir khan... but my topic is not I HATE INDIA.. WHO ELSE HATE INDIA??

i f the focus is on Nepal and nepalis.. then i think there should not be a separate tab for hindi stuffs... and i suggested that ther should be a nepali tab and non- nepali tab.. nepali to include ll nepali music and movies stuffs and non nepali to include non nepal.. hindi, english and all stuffs...... being nepali it doesnt mean i just listen to nepali and watch nepali.. i like english rocks, bluez, jazz, metals and  i love hollywood creations.... i watch chinese kung fu too.. i like japnese anime too.. if NN has to provide separate tabs to non nepali stuffs then why just hindi and english ... why not japnese, chinese, spanish and italian .. why not french....

my point is simple... if u think i hate india .. yeah i do.. i hate the politics of india over nepal.. not music ..... not all movies.. not all the indian  people... ..

i created the tpicin controversial section coz i knew its a controversy.... nepal will surely have hard time without indian help but does that mean india has to decide everything about nepal???? nepal is not TV whose remote control is with india...

JAI NEPAL!!!

Pink Floyd For Eternity!!!
Quote31.07.2011 01:500 people like thisLike

I just noticed a forum topic called Should NN remove tabs related to India?

A few active members on the forum think that tabs related to India should be removed.

I have seen a similar hatred towards Indians in other parts of the forum as well.

I am a Nepali but I live and work in India. I haven't seen a similar hatred by Indians towards Nepalis in India.

I am sure not every Nepali hate Indians.

So let's hear if you hate or don't hate Indians and why.

1st Answer Dis Question after i give u Ans ur Que.

Why do a lot of Indians hate Nepalis?

Quote31.07.2011 02:430 people like thisLike

i hate those indian who mentioned Nepal as a Part of india, and those who claimed that 'Buddha was not born in Nepal'

vote for me: http://nepalnepal.com/community/m/pages/view/Manisha-Finals-Online-Beauty-Contest-11
Quote31.07.2011 02:540 people like thisLike

Bunny_bluez. Thank you for coming over and answering.

So here is what I gathered.

a. You hate Indians.

b. You like Hindi music and movies.

Isn't that what is popularly known as "a double standard"?

You probably will say no but, no matter how you look at it, it IS A DOUBLE STANDARD.

I know I cannot change anyone's mind. People don't change easily.

But I will tell you this much. If you had a lot of Chinese living in Nepal you will feel the same about the Chinese also.

Look at how the Tibetans feel about China.

Indian politics is very dominating. I don't disagree with that.

A lot of politicians in India are criminals.

So what should be the solution to remove the hatred?

Will it help if all the Indians moved back to India?

How about if all the Bollywood was removed from Nepal?

I personally think if India and Nepal worked together it would benefit Nepal tremendously.

But with the common hatred this is not going to work out very well.

Quote31.07.2011 08:440 people like thisLike

i hate those indian who mentioned Nepal as a Part of india, and those who claimed that 'Buddha was not born in Nepal'

Totality agreed with this. Also like to add one more when Indians called Bahadur to all Nepali. Hello........ What they said is totally unfair to us; most of so called Bahadur are Indian whose origins stretch back to Nepal.

I also visit India in many occasions, and I also have not seen hatred by Indians towards Nepali in most part of the country but there are some areas where this happens.

+++++++

Bunny_bluez, I also think your answer is a sign of double standard. I bet you love to see Indian TV channels, Indian Movies, and listens Hindi Songs (like most of us do), so bro just chill and drop your idea about the change in NepalNepal.

++++++

How this hatred can be reduced?

I think once the politicians of Indian stop their interfere on Nepal and its politics I am sure this will decreased.

binodkc
Quote01.08.2011 02:040 people like thisLike

i dont like dhotis~

Quote01.08.2011 08:420 people like thisLike

s_nil...please elaborate why you hate Indians.

Quote01.08.2011 08:580 people like thisLike

Isn't this racism?

Quote01.08.2011 09:060 people like thisLike

Jedi, this topic is under "Controversial" category.

So we do want to encourage open discussion.

However, we prefer a mature discussion with reasoning ...not emotional outbursts.

Quote01.08.2011 09:280 people like thisLike

vj ma man. I was literally waiting for you to reply.

I wasn't saying don't discuss this topic.

I was simply saying that some of the sentiments here are of racist nature.

Definition of Racism:

...the practice or advocacy of racial discrimination of a pernicious nature (i.e. which harms particular groups of people), and which is often justified by recourse to racial stereotyping.

Quote01.08.2011 11:410 people like thisLike

OK, I got it. For some weird reason I kept thinking that you were saying that this topic is not suitable.

Quote01.08.2011 11:490 people like thisLike

Fuck the dhotis. I hate them from the bottom of my heart.

Jai Jai Nepal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote01.08.2011 11:550 people like thisLike

Samurai, please control your language and provide reasons for your hatred.

Quote01.08.2011 12:110 people like thisLike

Yo people take a chill pill...

This is a discussion not WAR !

Nepalis living in Nepal hate the Indians living in Nepal, generally. not everyone .

Nepalis living outside Nepal don't hate the Indians as much.

In US a lot of Nepalis end up working for Indian restaurants as waiter.

I also worked as a waiter in the past for an Indian. He was more like a friend than a boss.

Was I luckly to meet a friendly Indian?

I have dealt with many more Indians. They all the same. I have had zero probs with dem.

Most Indians in US think Nepalis are friendly people and Nepal is beautiful.

I hope they don't see this forum. Laughing

Quote01.08.2011 12:140 people like thisLike

You are wrong Dogg. I'm not in Nepal and I hate the mofos.

Quote01.08.2011 12:240 people like thisLike

And admin. you should remove the Dhoti tabs in fourm like bunnyblues says.

This site is about Nepal. Why do you want a tab for India? Or should we call this site indiaindia.com?

Snoopman. This is a WAR also. Most Nepalis hate Indians. I don't care if you love the Indians or whoever on this forum loves Indians.

Indians are scums. They opress others whenever they get their chances. They are opportunists and if you ask me they f@#$ing chickens in front of brave Nepalis.

Quote01.08.2011 12:290 people like thisLike

Wow we have some hot blood in here.

Where the hell is Quadszilla?

I wanna hear what he has to say.

Prepare for a long debate if Mr. Q comes here.

Trust me he has a reason to speak about this topic.

Quote01.08.2011 12:380 people like thisLike

oho so much fighting going on

more Indian vs Nepali arguements.

Buddha taught us to love our enemies also.

So let's not hate so much.

Quote01.08.2011 12:470 people like thisLike

It's not good to fight. We should get along very well. Yes it's possible.

Quote01.08.2011 13:000 people like thisLike

Wow I didn't know Nepalese hate Indians. I thought you guys get along pretty well.

Quote01.08.2011 13:100 people like thisLike

Wow I didn't know Nepalese hate Indians. I thought you guys get along pretty well.

au contraire my friend.

From your statement I know you are not Nepali. You are in this site because you know a Nepali right? Is it the admin that you know?

You have not been privy to the REAL information. Majority of Nepalis don't like Indians and this site seems to be very open to Indian stuff. That's what I don't like. We are Nepalis and should not accept any oppression. We should stand up and fight. That's why I don't like this site that much.

I don't feel the Nepali pride in this site.

There are plenty of other Nepali sites I would rather be in.

Quote01.08.2011 17:340 people like thisLike

MasterlessSamurai, I have noticed that you come to NN just to discredit it most of the time. I feel that you have some major issue with the site.

You said that you don't feel a Nepali pride on this site.

Is it because there are English and Hindi songs in the site?

Is it because the site is not written in Nepali?

(I guess not because you are writing in English yourself)

Remember that 99% of the content on this site is created by members not by NN.

No matter what page in NN you go to...it was most likely created by a member.

The videos, music, forum, events, photos....everything comes from Nepali members.

So you are basically saying that what the members have added to the site is not Nepali enough for you?

Quote03.08.2011 23:200 people like thisLike

I hate indians

I hate indians cause they think Nepal and nepali people are poor and weak...

I hate indians cause they sale our females in their country.....

I hate indians they are controling our borders

I hate indians they want to rule our country,,

I hate indians cause they do not have good way of speaking towards nepali.

I hate indians .......................

May be some people will think i m mad but i wrote only those things which i know...and which i felt in.......

Thank you ...

Bikram

Nepali

If u want to sale or buy things then visit to https://www.facebook.com/groups/nepalibazar/
Quote04.08.2011 00:420 people like thisLike

i hate those indian who mentioned Nepal as a Part of india,

indian haru matra haena aru foreigner haru le ni ek choti sochna badye hunchan, katai ma Nepal vanera India ma ta aaina vanera,

coz when they arrived to TIA, they first meet taxi for their Hotel or Relatives where they supposed to stay, as they travel in taxi, they get entertain by Hindi Songs and when they reach there also Hindi Songs iz playing rather than nepali songs..

like my page on facebook http://www.facebook.com/mazzaalehasau
Quote04.08.2011 01:150 people like thisLike

i hate those indian who mentioned Nepal as a Part of india,

indian haru matra haena aru foreigner haru le ni ek choti sochna badye hunchan, katai ma Nepal vanera India ma ta aaina vanera,

coz when they arrived to TIA, they first meet taxi for their Hotel or Relatives where they supposed to stay, as they travel in taxi, they get entertain by Hindi Songs and when they reach there also Hindi Songs iz playing rather than nepali songs..

nice......

Indian haru tia ma pugera nepali boldaina,,,,baru hamilai hindi bolna badhya garchan.......

Hami india gayo bhane k indian haru nepali bolchan ta,,,,

Hami le hamro respect gardainau tesaile hamro respect aru le pani gardaina,,,

we have to think about it,,,

Thank YOu ..

Bikram Shakya/

I m in TIA

If u want to sale or buy things then visit to https://www.facebook.com/groups/nepalibazar/
Quote04.08.2011 02:550 people like thisLike

Couple of years back I was drinking tea in hotel waiting 4 my fren, then one men came and sit next by me,

later I came to know that he is an Indian,

he ask me couple of question nd I answered, of course our conversation was in Hindi,

n didnt feel any difficult to talk in Hindi..

we talk about 20 minute, we talk about future, study as like this..

he leave the table and replied he was very happy to meet me and so do I.. We became friend so quick..

When he reach counter there was 10yrs old girl instead of his father,.

Then the conversation was like this:

man: kitna huwa? Baap ko bulawo..

Girl: Hindi ma hoena Nepali ma vannnu

Man: kyon? Tumhe hindi samaj nahi aati?

Girl: Ali Ali aata hai Hindi vanda Nepali ramro hai

Man: kya? Nepali achcha hai? Tumhe v Hindi main baat karna chaiye, hamare desh k bina tumhara desh kuch nahi kar sakta, tum Jo chawal khati ho na woh India se aata hai, petrol India se aata hai, sab kuch India se aata hai, agar hum tumhe kuch v na dei toh tum log vukhe nange mar jawoge..blah blah....

I wonder is that the same guy whom i enjoyed just moment before? I wonder why he is talking like this with that small kid, why he is dominating our country, what message does he want to leave to that kid??

Then suddenly a punch hits his head, I don't know him personally but ofcourse he is hot blooded Nepali who can't control his fist..

And some more joined him and push out from the hotel..

This kid was happily saying "thikka paryo Dhoti lai"

One thing for sure this kid will gonna hate Indian although she doesnot know abt politics between Nepal n India .

And of course me too, my heart forced me to hate that guy..but not all the Indians..there are some craps who sets our mind to hate them..thatz all..

Quote04.08.2011 02:590 people like thisLike

Couple of years back I was drinking tea in hotel waiting 4 my fren, then one men came and sit next by me, later I came to know that he is an Indian, he ask me couple of question nd I answered, of course our conversation was in Hindi, n didnt feel any difficult to talk in Hindi..we talk about 20 minute, we talk about future, study as like this..he leave the table and replied he was very happy to meet me and so do I.. We became friend so quick.. When he reach counter there was 10yrs old girl instead of his father,. Then the conversation was like this: man: kitna huwa? Baap ko bulawo.. Girl: Hindi ma hoena Nepali ma vannnu Man: kyo? Tumhe hindi samaj nahi aati? Girl: Ali Ali aata hai Hindi vanda Nepali ramro hai Man: kya? Nepali achcha hai? Tumhe v Hindi main baat karna chaiye, hamare desh k bina tumhara desh kuch nahi kar sakta, tum Jo chawal khati ho na woh India se aata hai, petrol India se aata hai, sab kuch India se aata hai, agar hum tumhe kuch v na dei toh tum log vukhe nange mar jawoge..blah blah.... I wonder is that the same guy whom i enjoyed just moment before? I wonder why he is talking like this with that small kid, why he is dominating our country, what message does he want to leave to that kid?? Then suddenly a punch hits his head, I don't know him personally but ofcourse he is hot blooded Nepali who can't control his fist..And some more joined him and push out from the hotel.. This kid was so happy seeing this and she was saying "thikka paryo Dhoti lai" One thing for sure this kid will gonna hate Indian although she doesnot know abt politics between Nepal n India . And of course me too, my heart forced me to hate that guy..but not all the Indians..there are some craps who sets our mind to hate them..thatz all..

7310002973e618985c899d1213df50a0.gif7310002973e618985c899d1213df50a0.gif

My Official Band RGOH Like It On Facebook.PLZ.We Need Your Support.
Quote04.08.2011 03:120 people like thisLike

Couple of years back I was drinking tea in hotel waiting 4 my fren, then one men came and sit next by me,

he ask me couple of question nd I answered, of course our conversation was in Hindi,

he leave the table and replied he was very happy to meet me and so do I.. We became friend so quick..

Man: kya? Nepali achcha hai? Tumhe v Hindi main baat karna chaiye, hamare desh k bina tumhara desh kuch nahi kar sakta, tum Jo chawal khati ho na woh India se aata hai, petrol India se aata hai, sab kuch India se aata hai, agar hum tumhe kuch v na dei toh tum log vukhe nange mar jawoge..blah blah....

I wonder is that the same guy whom i enjoyed just moment before? I wonder why he is talking like this with that small kid, why he is dominating our country, what message does he want to leave to that kid??

Then suddenly a punch hits his head, I don't know him personally but ofcourse he is hot blooded Nepali who can't control his fist..

One thing for sure this kid will gonna hate Indian although she doesnot know abt politics between Nepal n India .

And of course me too, my heart forced me to hate that guy..but not all the Indians..there are some craps who sets our mind to hate them..thatz all..

tyo dhoti lai bhetey bhaney ta ma ni handinthey....

Quote04.08.2011 03:170 people like thisLike

tu

good said

"HAPPINESS" the only one thing, I missed in my LIFE!!!
Quote04.08.2011 03:210 people like thisLike

okay.. here i wan to mention an incident too..

khas kasari suru bhayo bhanera chai malai ramrari thavaewn.. ma bhitra kotha ma thiye.. ani bahira halla khalla suner niskeye ma pani.. teha ek jana NEPALI le euta fal ful bechney bhaiya lai ..( i am not sure if he is  indian or from terai... ) sap tharkairathyo.... that man was using some foul language and saying oe **** dhoti ta badi bha ho.. taile khojya ho?? oe **((&^(6 ta eta aijo ta.. that man was in bike and wearing suit... may be he was trying to buy some fruits.... but i didnt like his behaviour... he was trying to beat that bhaiya.... tesko sathi pani thyo.. halla khalla suney pachi teha manchey haru jamma bhayo.. nai hamro thulba ek jan a ley k ho vai k bho vandai tyo bike wala lai sodhyo.... tesley tyo dhoti ma sanga nue khojdai cha tesley aja bhetcha bhanna thalyo.. ani thulba ley khai dhoti ko o dhoti usle ta pant nai lagako cha .. khai kaha cha dhoti .. yesto suit lagaera ako cha.... herda ramrai hunu huncha k ho bato ma basera jhagada garna laz lagdaina....bhannu bho.. tespachi ekchin k k karayo ani tyo manchey gayo..

her i dont hate that bhaiya g.. even if he be an indian i wud have supported him in this case.... coz as i have mentoned earlier... i have no problems with indians but the politics and unnecessay power exercise by india on our nation...

and i think and strongly suppose that this site being an nepali site shoul remove separeate indian and english tabs and put just nepali and non nepali tabs....

jai nepal

Quote04.08.2011 03:220 people like thisLike

I know Indian politics has been a problem to Nepal but I have never met an Indian who is that obnoxious. I have seen Nepalis treat other Nepalis in demeaning ways although.

Jedi why does Quadszilla have a reason to talk about this topic? He seems to have left the site.

Quote04.08.2011 03:270 people like thisLike

okay.. here i wan to mention an incident too..

khas kasari suru bhayo bhanera chai malai ramrari thavaewn.. ma bhitra kotha ma thiye.. ani bahira halla khalla suner niskeye ma pani.. teha ek jana NEPALI le euta fal ful bechney bhaiya lai ..( i am not sure if he is  indian or from terai... ) sap tharkairathyo.... that man was using some foul language and saying oe **** dhoti ta badi bha ho.. taile khojya ho?? oe **((&^(6 ta eta aijo ta.. that man was in bike and wearing suit... may be he was trying to buy some fruits.... but i didnt like his behaviour... he was trying to beat that bhaiya.... tesko sathi pani thyo.. halla khalla suney pachi teha manchey haru jamma bhayo.. nai hamro thulba ek jan a ley k ho vai k bho vandai tyo bike wala lai sodhyo.... tesley tyo dhoti ma sanga nue khojdai cha tesley aja bhetcha bhanna thalyo.. ani thulba ley khai dhoti ko o dhoti usle ta pant nai lagako cha .. khai kaha cha dhoti .. yesto suit lagaera ako cha.... herda ramrai hunu huncha k ho bato ma basera jhagada garna laz lagdaina....bhannu bho.. tespachi ekchin k k karayo ani tyo manchey gayo..

her i dont hate that bhaiya g.. even if he be an indian i wud have supported him in this case.... coz as i have mentoned earlier... i have no problems with indians but the politics and unnecessay power exercise by india on our nation...

and i think and strongly suppose that this site being an nepali site shoul remove separeate indian and english tabs and put just nepali and non nepali tabs....

jai nepal

yeah i got u bunny..

Quote04.08.2011 03:290 people like thisLike

I know Indian politics has been a problem to Nepal but I have never met an Indian who is that obnoxious. I have seen Nepalis treat other Nepalis in demeaning ways although.

Jedi why does Quadszilla have a reason to talk about this topic? He seems to have left the site.

I guess I shouldn't have started this topic. It brings unnecessary animosity.

Rimu, Quads' mother or grandmother is Indian. Either he is deliberately avoiding this forum or he doesn't know of the discussion here.

But if he enters the debate this will definitely lengthen.

Quote04.08.2011 03:490 people like thisLike

Rimu, Quads' mother or grandmother is Indian. Either he is deliberately avoiding this forum or he doesn't know of the discussion here.

Hmm dont regret for creating such topic...

we have to leave message to the world that we are not born to hate Indians and such forum wll help in some extent

as bunny bluez said we do not hate the people if his motherland is Indian..We have respect towards Indians..Some are our idle too..but the problem is from political side, we hate political parties who interfare in our Nation,

Many of u have heard about Six lane road from Kotesore to Bhaktapur..

It was supposed to Six lane and work is done according to it..

but it was final ended with Four lane ..

it all becoz of india who stoped working progress saying that China is their Reveral and Six lane road is enough for Fighter plane to land and if there is Six lane road in Nepal, China will make Nepal as a base and attack them...

Quote04.08.2011 03:570 people like thisLike

all the indians are not same some r friendly too

yesari sabai indain na ramro huncha bhanna mildaina

i'm nobody. nobody's perfect...so i guess it makes me perfect
Quote04.08.2011 11:560 people like thisLike

Prejudice means literally pre-judgment, the rejection of a contention out of hand, before examining the evidence.

Prejudice is the result of powerful emotions, not of sound reasoning.

If we wish to find out the truth of a matter we must approach the question with as nearly open a mind as we can, and with a deep awareness of our own limitations and predispositions.

- Carl Sagan in his book Broca's Brain

I am back and I am willing to discuss this at length.
But I want to discuss using logic not emotional anger.

I am a British citizen with Nepali parents. My grandmother was from India.

So yes I do have Indian blood in me. Or "dhoti" blood as some might want to say.

I come from a long line of family in Nepali army, from dad, grand father, uncles all the way to cousins.

We all have prejuidices. We are all biased towards certain beliefs and philosophies.

Most of the time it has little to do with reality and more to do with social upbringing.

If your family and friends circle are Maoist, you are likely to believe in socialism also.

If your family and friends circle hate America, you are likely to hate America also.

You as an individual was born pure.

Put a Nepali child and an Indian child (max upto 5 years old) together and they will behave exactly the same way a Nepali child and another Nepali child will behave.

However, once we start growing older we start getting programmed by the society (friends, family etc).

The Indian child starts behaving more Indian and the Nepali child starts behaving more Nepali.

The society is what changes people's opinions.

Are the Indians naturally bad?
I haven't found any Indians in my family bad. My grandmother is a fantastic woman. She has the biggest heart among all the people I have known.

But aren't dhotis supposed to be mean and cunning and demeaning?

My grand mother certainly is not.

You see, I have a more balanced approach in this matter compared to most other Nepalis because I am a mix.

Has my brain been programmed to think in a certain way?

Most definitely !

I prefer to differentiate people individually.

Mamasji, pointed out that this discussion is healthy.

I support this opinion 100%.

If you never discuss this now, we will all grow old hating Indians.

Is hating Indians a bad thing?

Hating any group of people based on the ethnic, color and financial background is a bad thing.

Blacks hating the whites in some Western nations.

Muslims hating the Americans.

The Jews hating the Arabs.

Nepalis hating Indians.

HATE  HATE   HATE

It's called RACISM !

Nothing good comes out of racism.

Let's look at a few pictures.

This is what hate looks like.

cc54c5f0af24acdd0d54275dc30441d4.jpg

and this is the result of hate.

273d324c20e96ea62ab1957137b83d4b.jpg

You like that?

If not then quit hating.

Because if you don't stop now, you WILL.....YES YOU WILL without a doubt create monster out of the of kids that will bring in the next generation of Nepalis.

How many of you want your kids to resemble this?

49bcfd29ec3c824bf8071f1d02e21550.jpg

You might say........................oh but we don't hate it like that bad.

It all starts small brothers and sisters.

It all starts small.

But one day the monster WILL grow.

God forbid, an Indian is born who hates Nepal like Hitler hated the Jews or a Nepali who hates Indian.......enough to go to war.

Of course, it's nothing big right now.

A few punches, a few hate articles, a few tyre burning, a few stone throwing, a few arguments in the street.

But that's exactly how it escalates.

Look at the Hirthik Roshan scandal.

You really think bigger emotional outpours are not possible in the future?

India and Nepal has had issues at political issues from a very long time ago.

Jalianwala Bagh massacre

Nepal's declaration as a Zone of Peace issues

India's land encroachment

to name a few.

So will Nepal and India ever get along?

I think it won't in the near future.

Why?

Because, most people have not changed their minds yet.

A paradigm shift in this case in people's minds is a must before there is any changes in politics.

Now let me ask another question.

Nepalis are proud bunch of people.

I consider myself a Nepali first although my passport says otherwise.

Do we want Nepal to develop?

Of course. Every true Nepali wants Nepal to develop.

China and India, the two countries that we are between are turning into global superpowers financially and military wise.

What we should be doing is creating leaders who will see this as an opportunity to jump start our own economy.

We do not want to be enemies of China or India.

We want to be friends with both.

We want to be the intermediary that brings the two giants together.

We are the country where Buddha was born.

We want to be the messenger of peace.

We want to be the country that both India and China looks up to with respect.

Is this easy?

I think it's very difficult.

But changing our attitude might help.

And by the way, if you think the Chinese will make better friends than Indians, look at Tibet and think again.

Before you guys use foul language and say things remember that there might be many people on this site who might be Nepalis from Indian origin. There are many Nepalis working in India also.

I know VJ's cousin is married to an Indian.

There might be some in the forum who have Indian boyfriends, girlfriends, wives, husbands, friends etc.

Use logic to discuss why somethings are wrong. But don't use too much of hateful language.

If you think you are are going to convince people through hatred, then you don't understand people's psychology.

Here is my final message to everyone.

947b0eb27cdd94ab787e9c11d8b21b24.jpg

So speak up like Mamasji said.

Voice your reasons not your anger.

Try to see the similarities and not the differences.

God created everyone.

If you are pointing fingers you are saying that God made a mistake.

Love is what makes the world go around not hatred.

My dad always says the best soldiers are the ones who love more than hate.

Quote04.08.2011 12:200 people like thisLike

hahaha hey amita please stop the fighting nepali vs indians

bcus. its wrong for any nationality or every men feeling so i m saying at list east & west both are the best

Quote04.08.2011 15:440 people like thisLike

Standing ovations to Quadsman. That's the longest freakin' article in NN. I didn't read the whole thing but it was bloody impressive.

Indian politicians are not going to make it easier for Nepal. Our Nepali politicians have to smarten up and be able to play the right foreign policy moves. India is a giant fucking country. Fighting with India is a waste of time. What we need is leaders in Nepal who can deal with India without selling Nepal.

Don't for once think China is a better neighbor.

Look at how they are dominating Vietnam right now with the territorial dispute.
Vietnam is asking for help from US to push off China.

We need diplomatic Nepali leaders not leaders who will create enemies.

Quote05.08.2011 13:030 people like thisLike

yea best ....

i like it....

indian haru hamro sathi banna ayeko haina hamilai lootna ayeka hun.....

Hami le afu developed bhayera dekhaunu parcha ....then hami kasai ko help lina naparos.....

And tyo indian le j bhanyo ni ...chawal ,,,gas..petrol........Tyo sabai hamile kinera khaira ko chau .........tyo tini haru le fokat ma ta diyeko haina ni...

Tesaile sathi ho hami daraunu hunna....ladhnu parcha.....eklai daraye sathi ko madat liu.......dui jana nabhaye 3 ,,,,3 nabhaye 5...jasari bhaye pani agadi badhau....

malai yeti bhannu thyo ,,

Thanks

Quote05.08.2011 13:070 people like thisLike

Hmm dont regret for creating such topic...

we have to leave message to the world that we are not born to hate Indians and such forum wll help in some extent

as bunny bluez said we do not hate the people if his motherland is Indian..We have respect towards Indians..Some are our idle too..but the problem is from political side, we hate political parties who interfare in our Nation,

Many of u have heard about Six lane road from Kotesore to Bhaktapur..

It was supposed to Six lane and work is done according to it..

but it was final ended with Four lane ..

it all becoz of india who stoped working progress saying that China is their Reveral and Six lane road is enough for Fighter plane to land and if there is Six lane road in Nepal, China will make Nepal as a base and attack them...

ya,,,,,yehi ta hamro nepal ma problem bhairaheko cha .........

Afnai desh ko bato banauna lai pani aru desh ko sahamati chahine......YO pani kasto ho...

Nepal lai afno khutta ma afai uthna siknu parcha,,,

Sachi nepali haru le tireko kar(TAX)  haru kaha matra jancha hola ??

Quote05.08.2011 13:270 people like thisLike

Prejudice means literally pre-judgment, the rejection of a contention out of hand, before examining the evidence.

If we wish to find out the truth of a matter we must approach the question with as nearly open a mind as we can, and with a deep awareness of our own limitations and predispositions.

So yes I do have Indian blood in me. Or "dhoti" blood as some might want to say.

I come from a long line of family in Nepali army, from dad, grand father, uncles all the way to cousins.

We all have prejuidices. We are all biased towards certain beliefs and philosophies.

Most of the time it has little to do with reality and more to do with social upbringing.

If your family and friends circle are Maoist, you are likely to believe in socialism also.

If your family and friends circle hate America, you are likely to hate America also.

Put a Nepali child and an Indian child (max upto 5 years old) together and they will behave exactly the same way a Nepali child and another Nepali child will behave.

However, once we start growing older we start getting programmed by the society (friends, family etc).

The Indian child starts behaving more Indian and the Nepali child starts behaving more Nepali.

I haven't found any Indians in my family bad. My grandmother is a fantastic woman. She has the biggest heart among all the people I have known.

You see, I have a more balanced approach in this matter compared to most other Nepalis because I am a mix.

Most definitely !

Hating any group of people based on the ethnic, color and financial background is a bad thing.

Nepalis hating Indians.

HATE  HATE   HATE

It's called RACISM !

You like that?

If not then quit hating.

Because if you don't stop now, you WILL.....YES YOU WILL without a doubt create monster out of the of kids that will bring in the next generation of Nepalis.

It all starts small.

God forbid, an Indian is born who hates Nepal like Hitler hated the Jews or a Nepali who hates Indian.......enough to go to war.

A few punches, a few hate articles, a few tyre burning, a few stone throwing, a few arguments in the street.

Jalianwala Bagh massacre

to name a few.

Why?

A paradigm shift in this case in people's minds is a must before there is any changes in politics.

China and India, the two countries that we are between are turning into global superpowers financially and military wise.

What we should be doing is creating leaders who will see this as an opportunity to jump start our own economy.

Is this easy?

And by the way, if you think the Chinese will make better friends than Indians, look at Tibet and think again.

Before you guys use foul language and say things remember that there might be many people on this site who might be Nepalis from Indian origin. There are many Nepalis working in India also.

There might be some in the forum who have Indian boyfriends, girlfriends, wives, husbands, friends etc.

Use logic to discuss why somethings are wrong. But don't use too much of hateful language.

If you think you are are going to convince people through hatred, then you don't understand people's psychology.

God created everyone.

i read whole ....

u r right....

impressive answer,,,

Hamro desh ko leader haru nai kaam chaina aru le k garna sakchara...

I know hate is not good for every one but loving the people who dont know the meaning of love and care is also a waste of time/////

I knewed that pahile hamro country people milnu paryo ,,,and then political person smart hunu paryo ,,,then only our country deelop huncha.....

So .we have to try hard for it...

NEpal need peace...

Thank You .....

Quote05.08.2011 14:440 people like thisLike

Bikram, thanks for understanding.

Now here is a weird question.

Please bear with me and I will explain my point.

Do you know why the Americans lost the Vietnam war?

Is it because the Vietnamese military had a superior weaponry?
Is it because the vietnamese jungles was not suitable for the American ground force?

Was it because the Vietnamese had a bigger army?

The answer is "None of the above".

Infact, America was doing fine but there was one big problem that caused America to withdraw and give up the fight.

Do you know what caused the American governement to give up the fight?

It was the American people.

You see the Americans as people did not like the war.

It was the government that went to war.

The people are people.

They did not really want the war.

So the Americans themselves pressured their government to stop the war and withdraw.

Now let's look at another example.

Prashant Tamang.

Why are Nepalis proud of Prashat Tamang?

I don't need to answer that question.

But who voted to make him a winner?

Yes a lot of Nepalis voted for him.

But he got a ton of votes from Indians also.

There is a very twisted concept about Indians hating Nepalis.

I think the majority of the Indians do not hate Nepalis.

There will always be some Indian bastards who hate Nepalis but the majority don't.

I don't think most Indians even know that Nepalis hate Indians.

The fastest way for Nepal to develop is to create a good diplomatic relationship with India.

The Indian government is corrupt and full of criminals like Amita said. Even Indians don't like their own government.

The Indian government will not make it easy for Nepali government.

But if Nepalis get respect from the Indian population, that might help push Nepali agendas to the Indian government.

Indian citizens can pressure the Indian government and say "Why are you giving Nepal a hard time?"

But if Nepalis hate Indians forever and would never ever ever ever ever consider Indians (not necessarily the Indian government) as possible alllies then Nepal can kiss all possible diplomatic relationship good bye.

By hating Indians what Nepal is doing is creating an environment for more Indians to hate us.

The Indians who hate Nepal will hate Nepal.

But the Indians who do not hate Nepal will also start hating Nepal.

That's what hate does my friend.

Bikram, do you seriously want to go to a war with India?

I am not talking about a killing spree. I don't think that's likely to happen.

I am talking about a political war.

If you really love Nepal, you should make a smart move.

With hatred all you are going to do is dig Nepal into a deeper hole.

Desh ko bikash garne bhanera mukh le boldai ma desh ko bikash hundaina.

You need to put a realistic action behind it.

No matter how you look at it, if you sow the seed of hatred all you are going to get is more hate back.

You will end up worsening Nepal more.

Hate or love people at an individual level.

Don't hate the whole ethnic group.

It's called racism.

Hate the Indians who have done bad to you.

Don't hate the Indians who have not done anything to you.

Quote05.08.2011 21:050 people like thisLike

This is like the Ireland and England issue. Supposed to be friends but are enemies.

Quadzilla is right. India is fast becoming a superpower. Every country wants to be friends with them and here we are trying to move away from India.

The Germans killed millions of Jews during the 2nd WW. Do the Jews hate the Germans now?

It's time to move on and create a better future for the new generation than to make a bigger mess for Nepal.

Quote05.08.2011 22:260 people like thisLike

Kati nachaine kura ma jhagra garne. Nepal devlop  garne tira po hernu parcha.

Quote07.08.2011 01:380 people like thisLike

well said Quadszilla...

i salute ur writing skill.......

Quote07.08.2011 04:030 people like thisLike

Don't listen to Quadszilla he is an angry yellow freak.

Quote08.08.2011 00:520 people like thisLike

there r many students who read in india!!! they r not hating nepalis!!but in nepal people make fun of indian student who belong to terai madhes!!!

Quote08.08.2011 02:090 people like thisLike

Quadzilla... your presentation is impressive.... i respect each and every view u presented...

yeah.. its true.. HAte is no good... Nothing good can be achieced with HAte...

but the world is filled with hate .. WHY?

there must be some cause for hate.. hate is not one sided... there must cause and hate is just an effect...

do you think that all nepalis who hate indian are nuts? they hate india just without any purpose.. No!!!

yeah its right our society is kind of built with hate for india.. why is it so? there are some reasons.... but still there are lots of indians working around in the same community....  some are my good friends too..

hating indian doesnot mean hating all indians like we cant stand india even for a second... its not Indian dekhyo ki jhamtihalney....

you mentioned your grand ma... i dont hate your grandma....  yeah every grandma is loving and caring and wonderful person.. mine was too...

i have already mentioned it that we hate the policies the politics of india in our nation... this is a shame that our leaders are mostly made in india... most of them were born or raised in india.. so for sure they try to do it indian way... and we people dont like it that way... we dont like india forcing and luring our politicians to sell our own natural resources our hydro our river by making them sign uneven treaties.... this breed hate....

why are villages near koshi suffering from floods every monsoon??? the answer is india dont open enough gates of the koshi barage... they are preventing their bihar from floods by controlling our own river from pur territory and we have to suffer from that? this breed hate....

why can we travel go fishing in our own mahakali and kalapani without taking permissions from indian SSB? my daddy once visited mahakali.. first time he visited there he said that there were nepali and indian national flags on the middle of mahakali bridge... and after few years he again went there.. that time there was change in scenario... ther was SSB camp 2Km before we could reach mahakali river .. in our own land we have to take permssions from indians? who can stand it... this breed hate...

more than indians we hate the india made politicians of our damned nation... they suck.. but still they are ruling us...

we dont hate india because they are big and they are making high progress... still there are more thatn half population of indai under poverty .. we dont hate them... we dont hate ambani for building a falt with 4 or 5 storeys just for cars... we dont hate tata and birla....

india is a neighbour.. but not good neighbour.... india is trying to control not only nepal but whole south asia.. when someone tries to control everything you do you will surely hate him... so.. this breeds hate...

Nepalis hating Indians.

HATE  HATE   HATE

It's called RACISM !???????

NO THIS IS NOT RACISM!!!!

THIS IS NOT ACT OF ANGER.. BUT ACT OF DISSATISFACTION... AND WE HAVE REASONS.....

Quote08.08.2011 08:390 people like thisLike

Bunny_bluez,

We are almost meeting in the middle grounds now.

Here is a question that everyone should ask themselves when you are alone.

You are lost in the middle of a desert and have two bottles of water.

You see two other people lost without any water.

One is Indian and the other is Chinese.

Let's say you want to keep one full bottle for yourself.

Will you let the Chinese and the Indian share the other bottle?

Since it's one bottle that the Chinese and the Indian will need to share, who will you give the bottle to? The Indian or the Chinese?

What do you think the Chinese will do if he got the bottle of water first? Will he drink it all or will he share it with the Indian?
What do you think the Indian will do if he got the bottle of water first? Will he drink it all or will he share it with the Chinese?

There is no right or wrong answers here.

But this will give you an idea of what we all think of Indians vs Chinese.

If you already dislike Indians in general (not a certain individual or a group) then you probably won't trust this imaginary Indian either.

Now switch the Chinese with a Nepali.

How will your answers be different?

One last question Bunny_bluez.

You said my grandma is a good Indian.

What do you think of the other Indians who are grandmas also? 
How about the grandpa Indians and the father Indians and the mother Indians?

Here is what I am trying to say.

If you don't like one Indian or two Indians or 20 Indians or 10,000 Indians then just dislike those Indians.

Don't dislike ALL the Indians.

I have had problems with a lot of French before. When I talk to my friends here they all laugh and say those fuckin' bastards.

But I have refused to hate 'the French'. I just dislike the ones I had problem with.

Quote19.09.2011 08:140 people like thisLike

Indians aren't bad bt some may b !! i think harted feelin shouldn't b shown becoz they may show us hate feelin 2 us whn we visit india.

Quote24.05.2012 15:020 people like thisLike

Hi,

sorry to interrupt, but i'm indian. And i really love nepal, their culture and people. I'm a new-wed and would definately love to visit nepal soon. But all this hatred, makes me insecure. After reading this article, i have to say-

yes india is suffering, only because of politicians, why..........

let me explain;;;;;

they have misused the normal people's money and have saved it in swiss bank. Most of indian states are suffering from illiteracy and poverty.

Illiteracy has caused feeble mindedness of many people, as a result ending up with this hatred towards others.

Well nepal is a glorious country, with great warriors and vir yoddha people, so is china, india, and any other country.

wat i feel is wrong is the misuse of power provided to influential people all over the world.

Personally i love humanity, inspite of the cast,creed religion or region, wat i hate is the misuse of leadership, like here.

So i request nepal people, not to hate us, but join hands to fight against wrong,all over the world.....

because smugglers not only smuggle nepali girls, indian girls are smuggled and butchered here.....lets fight agaist smuggling and not against each other, VEER NEPAL+YUVA BHARAT= WAR AGAIST CRIME, EVIL AND BAD.....

hope you all understand.....Smile

Quote24.05.2012 15:030 people like thisLike

Hi,

sorry to interrupt, but i'm indian. And i really love nepal, their culture and people. I'm a new-wed and would definately love to visit nepal soon. But all this hatred, makes me insecure. After reading this article, i have to say-

let me explain;;;;;

they have misused the normal people's money and have saved it in swiss bank. Most of indian states are suffering from illiteracy and poverty.

Illiteracy has caused feeble mindedness of many people, as a result ending up with this hatred towards others.

Well nepal is a glorious country, with great warriors and vir yoddha people, so is china, india, and any other country.

wat i feel is wrong is the misuse of power provided to influential people all over the world.

Personally i love humanity, inspite of the cast,creed religion or region, wat i hate is the misuse of leadership, like here.

So i request nepal people, not to hate us, but join hands to fight against wrong,all over the world.....

because smugglers not only smuggle nepali girls, indian girls are smuggled and butchered here.....lets fight agaist smuggling and not against each other, VEER NEPAL+YUVA BHARAT= WAR AGAIST CRIME, EVIL AND BAD.....

Quote27.05.2012 04:480 people like thisLike

Hi,

let me explain;;;;;

hey supriya...i respect ur all sentences...i support it...

Quote23.03.2013 05:060 people like thisLike

Hi Amrita,

I can very well understand your confusion. I am also confused after my first Nepal visit and after that visiting many nepali forums. I was quite surprised to see the hatred towards Indians as per the normal Indian living in a city, Nepal would be the last country on earth who would have hatred towards Indians.

Indians only knows about the hatred from pakistan and to some extent from bangladesh. They are not at all aware including myself that Nepalese hate them more than any pakistani. Indians know about hatred from Pakistan so it would be the last place on earth where the indian tourist would like to go. But Nepal......Never thought in my dreams

i just visited Nepal for 4 days and our journey statred from mahendranagar to butwal and then to pokhra. I had very bad experiences and i am not blaming Nepalese for that. I have to blame myself because it was my foolishness and ignorance to visit a very hostile country. I don't blame Nepal for that because they were behaving rightly ( how any one would behave with his enemy).

My point of concern here is that this hatred is not open and visible to Indians(not talking about madhshi's )  otherwise the indian tourist(shit people. according to the words spoken by many forums)   would never come to your pure country and would spread shit there. there are many other places where we can do that like Switzerland, USA, FRANCE, ITALY, UK, AUSTRALIA  and list goes on and on.

I don't want to go and argue that who is responsible for this. I accept that we indians are shit people and would never come and spread shit in you noble country. but indians should be aware of that. i am extending my helping hands to the brave gurungs, gurkhalis and other nepalis to make indians aware of this so that they should not come to your country. I am at a high position in software company in Delhi (strength more than 50000). Atleast , i can help you brave people to this extent that i would put these words to my company's internal portal as well as i will try to get this message posted on all the big software companies internal portals so that atleast in dian would get aware of this and should not come to your holy country. It may be possible that even some people want to spread this message and may be in future (after 5 years), indian government) would take notice and call the madheshi's also back and therefore cleaning all the shit from your holy country. i promise , i will try my best to do it.

At last, i don't hate Nepalese and would not do it in future as well. if any one of you can please explain me why we are called dhoti's because in Delhi, mumbai and other cities, i have seen very less people wearing dhoti's. If you require than i can extend my helping hand to find out more appropriate hate words about Indians

Jai Nepal , Jai Gurkhalis

Quote31.03.2013 09:090 people like thisLike

Anurag, it's true that most Indians are not aware of the anger many Nepalis hold towards Indians. However, if you read the posts here you will notice that not everyone feel the same way in Nepal.

Quote31.03.2013 11:460 people like thisLike

well we should re think for this question. I am think so.

Bunny_bluez. Thank you for coming over and answering.

So here is what I gathered.

a. You hate Indians.

b. You like Hindi music and movies.

Isn't that what is popularly known as "a double standard"?

You probably will say no but, no matter how you look at it, it IS A DOUBLE STANDARD.

I know I cannot change anyone's mind. People don't change easily.

But I will tell you this much. If you had a lot of Chinese living in Nepal you will feel the same about the Chinese also.

Look at how the Tibetans feel about China.

Indian politics is very dominating. I don't disagree with that.

A lot of politicians in India are criminals.

So what should be the solution to remove the hatred?

Will it help if all the Indians moved back to India?

How about if all the Bollywood was removed from Nepal?

I personally think if India and Nepal worked together it would benefit Nepal tremendously.

But with the common hatred this is not going to work out very well.

Quote31.03.2013 11:480 people like thisLike

we still need to think about these topics. It looks promoting conflicts.

Most definitely !

Nepalis hating Indians.

HATE  HATE   HATE

It's called RACISM !

You like that?

If not then quit hating.

It all starts small.

Jalianwala Bagh massacre

to name a few.

Why?

Is this easy?

God created everyone.

Quote31.08.2013 14:430 people like thisLike

I once said to my nepali friend that we have so much in common, I don't even feel like we are from different culture or country. Visiting Pashupatinath temple was one of my dreams. But this thread is indeed an eye opener to me. Like most of the indians, I could have never imagined this hatred towards Indians. I don't hate you back, but won't ever feel the same about Nepalese.

Copyright © 2014 NepalNepal.com - A community site for Nepalis and those interested in Nepal or Nepalis.